Forever

The room was darkened.

The remembrance of things past became a shallow grave that fell upon unshapened shoulders. Vigorously sculpted. Primed for the ridiculed exertion to bleed their vagrant plea. Now the cesspool audience of pain brimmed briskly to a hateful expression. A cadence of laughter in muscles trained to bare the weight of a dreary euphoria. Slowly to cope amidst brittle thorns. Passing note to benign the fear that greatly lingered.

The distance shuttered inwardly within faintly curled fingertips.

Slowly stationed by the brightness into a pinpoint mirrored precision. Their peculiar wandering reserved to trace the guarded edges. Appointing their numbness to join again by tired hands flailing. Discreet in the festering disease of attention seeking their brutal hosting.

Denkai..... wake up!

The once dark king slouched in a peculiar stance. The various hollowed chants hauntingly depressing inside his head. It's  myriad of messages drawing to a minute ending. Their alibi coaxing the memory of who he was into nothingness. Drawing into the banshee scream that sorrowed a tendered tale. His muscles training
The armor ladden treads. Disbanding the immortal protection of its steel tones embracing the strength that once dominated him.

Denkai wake up!!..

Again the bellowing perforation of silence tackled swiftly into the autumn nexus.  Its learned 
Benefit of scrolling to the core, enacting the subtle sympathy of inward Sorrows. Rolling in a whirling disease of denying putridity.

Denkai raised his head.

The carnal whispers encasing their secluded retreating. The human nemesis of undeserved thought and reason crept into a now treacherous plummet. A forced entry to mind and body speaking in the devilish void that employed the emptiness of a now expelled brooding.

A once flesh filled casting now sprung of leeches preparing their armor to assist the culture of new flesh. Decay platted the muscular sufficiency of tendon and nerve straining to death through the cavities of a false hollow man. It's inner workings berating the oddities of granular boundaries. All to the song of an angel. A distant messenger that dreamed of a day that a fierce beast would become her king. Her friend. Her companion in the darkness. Her husband now a defeated shell. Becoming blackness in the shallow embedding of the edge of a broken secret. Her beauty engulfed in the twilight of the dark king's sadness. His savior through bluish eyes that glistened. Eternally in wanting. Awaiting the day her king would accept the gift of providence bestowed upon him. Of Mercy.   Of goodness.  Of pity.  His shallow pale face sunken inwards in the drought of an internal wanting.

Waiting forever for her ..
Into dream..
In death...
In longing eternal

She will forever say Denkai..  wake up. 

Waiting for his heart to beat.. his eyes to flicker lively.. and his face to edge the trained graces of eternal youth in love that did shield his retreating.

Deeply in love with her.

For always

Through endless nights

Pained by the profession of another endless day

In aloneness joining hands with an aching solitude

Longing for her of all she ever was

And all they were ever to be..
His kiss upon her very soul in waiting eternal...

Forever...