Another Face

The fields were green and stretched within a mirrored longing as far as the eye could see. The transcendent opposite of darkness that hinged its hands into nothingness for the brink of an unfailing daylight. mockingbirds flew in unison, powering up their nimble wings. Chasing the alibi of their restful excursions. Awaiting their unity to scope downward. To sprawl out their wiry bodies. Confessing their allegiance to the crisp air that saturated their inner being. Trindole stretched his dark stained form, moving his head slightly to the right. Surveying the scenery of a world that was much different from the illustrious immortality that dawned upon their commanding bodies. Taking shape from centuries of darkness within a bitter, omnipotent soul. Denkai laid beside him. His fierce mane now blonde and disheveled. His skin the color of apricots stretched now into another face.

He was mortal.

His greenish blaze within an arrogant vampire gaze had now subsided to a lighter, unwanted hue. Straining his muscles to rise up upon nimble legs, he toppled over abruptly to the dirt bed of which they awakened from their induced coma like slumber. "Master!!!! What has happened to you!!". Trindole staired in a horrible fright. His master, once the perfect portrait of a demonic general now laid weakened and dislodged by the state of the intoxication of human air that now filled his lungs. He had forfeited his command of the dark and the creature's that peer in its servitude. The midnight shine of a effortless cry to assemble his horde had now subsided to a trifle whimper. "Silence, you decrepit beast!". Denkai yelled at his old friend. His companion in the darkness that defended him within the bowels of war. The terrors of a rotted judgment gyrating the deadened heartbeat that commanded the galvanized silver that awakened now in his midst. Grasping the corroded faction of the pocket watch that hung to his side, he advanced the shuffled hideousness of hidden brutality into fangs that ejected their hidden truth. Downward into the twin orifice. Soaking upwards the vital crimson that expelled theough out Denkais being. Choking upwards the venom from his last kill to The passion of miniscule sockets, springs, and gears. The time piece shined of a silvery darkness. Descended by the moon within a sunlit sky. It's other worldly emission of colorless light became one by the triumph of its dark embers. Chasing mortality to the brink of a session of elite coldness. Denkai stood with bat like wings drawn into the form of his tattered cape. His Furious gaze bound by a vile temperament. Discharging a greenish gleam that shined like fire flies within an ornate darkness.

A darkness that now with the watch powering his dead complexity of writhing blood within him.
For now, within a mortal world. Tearing flesh to reveal his true, chaotic stature. His form within now gracing the sum of all that composed his massive displacement of strength.

Denkai staired at Trindole with a corrosive intensity. Shard and bled from the reverse transformation. "Never question me again. For our journey is now fulfilled within us. The purpose of my father is known to the dust that bows to obey him, and I will accomplish his dark will".