Heart Of Darkness

A refined definition exalted the handsome exterior of a mischievous smile. The transformation had begun through the screeching jolt of the shuffling of human DNA. The portal induced its narrow plight in rippling waves of midnight. A portal that now collapsed by walls that sadness drew its final regards. Denkai received the awkward endowment, born into withered charms, delving into a masculine chaos of extreme efficiency. Surpassing the need for human strength within a viral degradation. The clipped dressing of skin that silk drawn worms had stitched into lifelessness sprung from death's corridors. The serene mimicry in creation, the crescendo of silent screams drawn into a false whisper. Declaring his truth while fascination patched the final departure of his wandered changing. He stood silent at the mirror. His world once a plentiful aroma of deadness in the stench of crisp flame. Oceans that glistened of an expansive brimstone. Cascading now into a wittled nothingness. Transposed into a demonic horde. Now living unseen behind the eyes of a trained assassin. Knowing the dark will of his father. A sermon of deceit trained to derail the frail limitations of the living. Its fires powering his merciless stance. Preparing the starched hide to a fitting of gravel-based corrosion. The complex sonnet scraping the melodious strapping of continuous flesh into completion. A black silk suit drawn out in purple and black. It's comfort on bat like wings, drawing the muscular form of a man's powerful frame. Denkai looked handsome, perfect, the cultivation of a sinister strife accentuating the premonition of what an attractive man should be. Trindole looked ahead into a foggy haze. Lifting the shadows hands they dressed The sunlight absorbing the darkness left kneeling before his master.
"I understand now my master, I understand the reason for your peculiar appearance." Dark hair patted just above Denkais eyes. The wind approaching curls that dangled in a long dance in dark waves that crowned him of their glory.
"Yes Trindole, Denkai said with a smile. I'm going hunting. Not just for anything. Something very beautiful. Very enticing. Father wants me to give a little gift.

A gift of plenty
A gift that this changing will inject its seed and spring forth an allegiance of living shadow.

Reborn of my eyes, my flesh, my servitude. For father to rule. To teach into deceit.

My heart of darkness within the heart of another.

Reborn for the purpose of the devil.