The Dark Counsel

Shameless eyes cast light upon a parchment written of blood and singed flesh. Its bone alter the destitute alleviation of its final journey in stone. It's tattered screams in ink caressed the legion of the vampire brotherhood. An apparition of a bestowed regret faced darkly within the confines of a settled, unspoken overture.

Its commission dispatching the 5 rules of the vampire covenant.

1. You shall feed on flesh and blood. Animals are sacred. Do not touch them.
2. The power of the "Emtothanist" (The watch) is to benefit the whole of the brotherhood.
3. Only sleep during the day.
4. When you hunt, you are to remain invisible
5. Barthamai is the father of all vampires. Obey his commandments.

Disbanding their discussion in rich under tones, Dasarai began the introduction to the cacous before them.

"Brothers, For centuries we have dislodged and bludgeoned the meek strains of humanity. Their absinthe in desperate lies coarseing slowly through a decrepit intoxication. Their feeble reproach accomplishing their own mindless decimation. The watch our brother carries is the dark light of our future. The precipice of our battalion of blackness."

Dasarai sipped a bit from his own cup of sweet nectar. Relaxing his lips, he ingested the lifes blood from the silver chalice he sipped upon. It shined its alluring substance of life and death as it subdued to the dark vampire's hunger.

"Each of you have a very distinct purpose. A kinship to the betterment of our society."

Turning to the counsel, he glanced upon Obsolene.

A gorgeous vision of unspeakable beauty. Dust and earth retracted to form the curves of her body. The falsetto of worms spoke through her timbre. Canceling out the exploring depth of a radiant blackness. Reserved and refined. Drafted into death at the beckoning of its fingertips. Far inward within delete, she offered her humble servitude. Dark hair with eyes of two cold embers. Translucent into a nightmarish cascade of a vampire's attractive devotion. To the lust for blood. The ebony of the night clothing her redefined form. Scraping the sensational chaos that spit their judgment outwards into oblivion.

Lilinaid sat quietly beside her. A master of stealth. Determining the will and obedience into the creature's that would become her pet. Her likeness of an obscene discord. Blackened and tallied up upon the children of her wombs desires. For she was able to have children. Despicable, degenerate. An unseen blackness developing feet and toes. Standing upright upon a considerable growth.

She was the breeder of the Qwell.

Vampire children. Hybrids of human development. A descent designed of condemnation and night flickering in the darkness of their eyes.

Ravnatousche also sat at the assembly. His form muscular and ancient. A pressed black suit and long gray hair adorned his external being. He was loathsome, demanding, his dark powers sifting into the eyes of an endless suffering. His voice resonating upon a brittle harshness. Echoing the curse that stained his insides upon a red death. A crimson elegance painted of a dark infestation. That nectar that defines a vampire's existence. It lingers onward to its clasped distortion of a black uttering. Powering the breath of an unknown beast. The shallow winter in its refraining cracked soul.

The counsel governed the vampire territories of a festering world. An earth guarded to a comedic lifeless assault. Posing the arched containment of throats that accept their own defining ritual. Mortals decayed from within. Contoured and stretched to an ill willed gathering. Delegating the usefulness of their contorted bloodline into the rich supplement of that quenching taste of death. Processed naturally of vein and wicked heartbeats. Teetered to the ruthless attributes of a mortal core.

The life sustaining darkness that entombed the savage beast. Onward into the depths of a vampires coldest eternity.