Savior

A school bell bellowed an innocuous tone throughout the crowd filled hallway. Bowing before time, it slithered outwards into the reality of a mass exodus.

Wiry framed bodies crept audacious out from their former endeavors. Their impudent actions spreading like a wave amidst many.
The still resonating exultation like fingers scraping at the chasms of a weary soul. Beckoning the whole of the student population to invest outwardly upon the many activities and tasks that governed them.

The gymnasium had been freshly painted upon renovations that were in order. The requisitions displaced amidst the materials for rebuilding pounded upon the many workers. Boarded in within their minds like the signs that alerted all to vacate the area. Pronouncing the potent message of its main order. Muscles flinched and tensed, teetering with strength while frivolous hands set out to reach the amended deadline for the new room's grand illusion.

The cafeteria was large and spaciously occupied by hunger and brutish cursing. The innate substance of teenage souls co-mingling about the day's present meandering. Books to be ready, finals to prepare for, and parties to obscure the mind by passions that ignite within a twisted array of a non obstacle embrace.

Sex was on their minds.

The play of malls and the shuffling of cash for the latest trend. The procuring of CDs and clothes and designer shoes danced amidst the rapid thoughts that powdered their inward delusions. Fueled by the temporary caffeine high of drugs that integrated its anonymous raid. It's face starring lifelessly. It's stature, fine-tuned to obey the plight of wickedness that controlled its biological nature.

Amidst it all there sat beautiful Angelina.

She was unique amidst the chiming, habitual clamoring of the surrounding students. Her acquaintances adding into the penned poison written upon her narrowed heartbeat. It's sadistic trembling, distorting the sound of breath and whispers engaged within her troubled outlook. She knew the desperate masquerade of annoying monotony. The cached addiction of absence of happiness. Stirring her heart into the longings of others, she was always the inward hope of those who needed a true friend. The kind tapestry of smile on face suffering by a frail embrace. Uniting by the heartache of others that declared her their angel.

She saved many of her friends.

Tearing her soul to expose the crimson drops of sympathy within her. Bathing others in astute laughter. Gracing the indignant posing of a face that disgusted in the thought of joy or perpetual longing.

Angelina was their savior.

Their shoulder to cry on. The shattered barrier that lead to a blanket and fleece pillow of open arms. The comfort of heaven disbanded upon her every touch. For she was the gift of goodness and benevolence in tears that drenched the wounds of others. Arising by the scarred tomb of words in an acidic defeat, she was the sadness defined in gentle whispers. Embracing the shadow of painted iniquity on the souls of those around her.

She was always different.

She was always the light in others rasping shards of dawning internal darkness.

Where the blackness crept in and spoke to her. Smiling its insidious demise. It's fanged retribution courting the gateway to Angelina's longing. A prince of Sorrows, holding her by the blank scourging of a bitter restitution. To anoint her by the ashes of hell and damnation. Tortured by the dark fathers wounds that plagued against her. Uniting within the armored infiltration of her flesh stained alibi. Dissolving the truth by blood tipped intrusion. Attempting to see her true requiem in bitter erosion. To see the real face upon her closet of descending perplexity.
To see the shadow of all she was and all she was meant to be. The secret she held near and oh so true. Unknown to the darkness that stained the walls around her. Unknown to herself of what she was always meant to be.

And all that she was chosen in mercy to defend God's infinite kingdom.