A Dark Belonging

The watch was crafted of a fine silver. It's polished degree of a recessive beauty shown like a stained mirror. Bits of bone and flesh encompassed its intricately chiseled making. Draping it's menacing appearance by the image of the father of all vampires.
A small portion of his blood the potion that coursed by metallic veins. Granulated life stewing together in oneness. Shedding it's fleshly composure. Satisfying the depth of an unknown assailant. Guarding it's wearer by the power of an ancient devil. Drowning in the pool of its sapphire awakening. Trudging outward the superve design of its innate mystery. Two slits on each side awaited the fang tinged culture of blood and flesh. Projecting it into the heart of the faltering beast. It's power professing the perfection of its hollowed boasting. Piece by piece, it consumed wildly within the mechanism of the watches every nuance. Its power solidified by the fueling of blood that entered into its own heartbeat.

An antique curse upon the venerable estate of its whispering saga. It's feeding became the crimson glaze that shined in its immortal  darkness.

Its possessor endowed by the power of a God. Strength, speed, flight, arching downward into the comradery of its internal blackness. Speaking to the wolves as one's brother and sister. Command of the storm and the creature's that crawl silently in the pale of a rich moonlight.

Denkai was infinitely powerful.

Engraved upon the curse that each year in succession upon human blood did garner its wickedness. It's fine line brutality spoken by the kiss of his lips and the intense piercing of razor coated fangs.

The watch was his own father, and he was its son.

It's conversations in the moonlight, embracing Denkai to do the will of its bidding. The quaint assassin drawn invisibly in the shadows. Spoken to his dark heart. Unraveling slowly to the emptiness that evoked its whispers.

..But yet within, he yearned for more.

For the girl with the dangerous curls. Bright eyed, blue as the gift of heaven. Its light proclaiming the angelic goodness of a subtle smile. Hidden behind a silk veil that barely admonished her beautiful face.

He dreamed of her in mercy, in twilight.

A vampires heart the beast that ached within the desire to hold her own soul. Not in feast or in temptation, but in centuries of that which he had never cradled within.

An endless yearning unquenched. Unfathomable.

Languishing the sentimental passions of a darkened, endless love.

As centuries encrusted their barbaric curse upon him. He sought out that light within a deathly decomposed soul. A cracked spirit of a convincing atrocity. Holding hands as the other salvaged its dagger graced gleam into his mired discontent. He was insidious and boastful. The edge of reason declining the sympathies for his expanding, dark race.

His path was of excellence. Perturbing the bloodless descent of a human decadence.

His attraction to the high society of vampire institutions summoned him. For he was a fierce warrior. A member of their displacing brutality. A palette of miscreant rage that tendered the greenish gleam of vampire eyes. A dark stallion of limitless intellect and muscular feminine attraction. He sat on the board of the devilian counsel. The highest order of all vampire establishments.

His cane sat cozily by his side. It's bat like eyes starring upwards at Denkai as he took a sip of the sweet nectar being offered to him.

The clasped chalice, befriending the roughness of unabated lips. Their sampling of the fine wine in celebration of the mortals' life that was snuffed out. That supplied it's crimson shining. The power of its wrath made perfect by the infusing of its dark richness into the watch that hung by his side. It's ethereal flicker announcing the heartbeat of its eternal servitude.
Through blood stained walls, gifting its power to the possessor of its now dark belonging.