The Command

Aredelle besieged the quickened charge of his tendered blade . It's deciphering of the most beautiful shades of heavenly light trudged brightly. Edging the darkly faded euphoria of an insensible deadness of blackened earth, its power enthroned upon the likeness of god's eternal kingdom. Its blade disbanded to disembowel the charred carcass of demon hide and blood left quivering downwards . Tampering its hollowed rawness into the gripping fangs carved upon the mantle of a deathly declaring objective of truth. The eradication of evil and all that steward themselves into the girth of a warring disposition against the throne. The throne of light. The throne of truth. Of god's heavenly equation dissolved into the sedimentary axis of all his deliberate creation. The rogue angel stood with his back to the cool crispness of a calming wind. It's gratefulness, like fingers gently flowing through long locks of silver and white. His faithful steed, Armantice stood by his side, drinking from the coldness of a stream that painted its purposes in gold and silence. Beckoning, it's shallow waves to conquer the new dawn by heaven's light. Casting its crown upon the early morning.
There they teamed upon the next assignment by the father's hand, the reduction of quantities, evil laced upon the lapsed parchment of an innate human disclosure. The book sat upon a series of pillars joined by the grappling outwardness of gold and silver. Entwined and relaxed within the jigsaw fingertips. Joined by the prowess of god's entrancement of a kingdom too beautiful to humanly perceive. Upon the book's pages, each life that ever existed sprawled outwards. Declaring the name, age, and occupation of every soul that dawned its existence upon God's creation of a longing humanity. The name "Angelina" appeared at the top of one of the pages. It's blank appearance descended of cobwebs and empty letters. It's stoic approach, catering to the light of the father's eyes upon it. There, Jesus stood commanding the angel in gentle whispers. All darkness chimed of a perilous oblivion. Shackled to truth and mercy, its reign cast down into the pits of hell. Blackened and defeated, peeled upon a brackish desolation. Where the throne of darkness fell. And through God's light, the cross has shined brightly in an eternal triumph.