Chapter 1.

I'm walking.
I'm walking in the dark, watching my breath create little white clouds in the air, while the snow is falling on my head: it's so cold, probably because it's night, but I couldn't wait anymore, I had to get out of that house.

It all happened fast, but it wasn't the first time happening: the meth in my coffee, the manipulation, the panick attacks and the mess caused by the drug.
They've been drugging my coffee again, just to be able to control me more, like a puppet, to stop me from asking for help.
When I saw the white little crumbs on the end of my cup, I runned in my bedroom, put on my shoes, took my backpack and run out of that house.

It probably wasn't a clever move, but what can I say, I was just so scared; that's why I'm walking to the only person that I trust more than everything: Craig.
Things between me and Craig are going perfectly recently, he loves me and I love him, he helps me and I help him, and we just, complete eachother.

He knows about my family problems, but it's been a while since I last told him about the meth thing.
I believed that they stopped, too.
Oh, how stupid I can be.
But maybe stupid is not the right word.
I just...trust people too much.

I go in front of the door and I knock, waiting for someone to respond: after a few minutes, in front of me there's Craig's dad, Thomas.
"Tweek? Kid, what are you doing here at this time? Is everything okay?" he says, with a worried look.
I stare at him, trying to say something, feeling tears form in my eyes: it was all too fast, I didn't have time to prepare myself, or to even cry.

I see Craig coming up behind his dad, with his usual monotone face, that transform into a surprised, then worried, face when he see me.
"Tweek!" he comes to hug me, and I just start to cry, feeling his warm comfort coming from him.
He take me inside, while his dad closes the door, still worried while he looks at us.

Craig is hugging me tightly, putting his hand in my hair, trying to comfort me the best he can: I have to admit, he really has improved in these last years.
"Tweek, honey, what happened?" he says, putting a hand on my cheek and trying to look at me in the eyes: I take a big breath, trying to find the right words.
"My parents...they started to drug my coffee again..and I'm just..so scared.."

I see the anger growing up inside of him, I know that he already hates my parents for what they did to me, but he try to stay calm to not make troubles.
Meanwhile, Craig's mom came in from the kitchen, and she heard everything that we said.

She put a hand on my shoulder, "Oh dear, that's awful. Why don't you stay with us for a while? I'm sure that Craig won't mind, and it would be good for you to stay away from them." she says, making up a comforting smile.

"Can..Can I? I really don't want to disturb..I could just say in the hotel and-"
"No." Craig interrupts me "There's no way I'm letting you stay all alone in a random hotel"
He shakes his head "We all like you honey, you won't disturb"

I look to him, then to his mother, and finally to his dad. They're such a nice family..
"Well..then...alright.." I shyly smile, and Craig hugs me again.