Chapter 17.

It's been some months since me and Craig got back together.
Lucky for me it was summer break, so we had time to spend with eachother, and I never left his side.

Craig, on the other hand, always checked up on me.
He told me everything that has happened while I was gone.
He said that he felt so sorry about his reaction, that he was just so scared to lost me.

And that when I went missing, he bought a complete radio set and spent all his days searching for me, even contacting people from other places.

It was heart breaking to hear how much pain he has got through.

We live together again, with his family, but we're planning to buy a house and move out, like a real couple.
And who knows, maybe we could even get married.
The important thing, is that now we know that neither of us can live without the other: it's been hard, but we survived this experience too.
Even if, after all, it was better if we haven't experienced it.

My parents are in prison, and I feel safer knowing that everyone knows who they truly are, even the police, so now they can't get near me or hurt me and my family again.

Their café, of course, was closed, especially when they found out that they used to put meth in coffee.

Everything is like a Disney movie, with a good ending, where the princess find his prince and everything resolve itself.

But this is the reality, not a movie.

But after all, why not enjoying this happiness when we have it?

After all, I have Craig with me.
And that's all that matters.