Chapter 7.

I'm sitting on my bed: I didn't have dinner, but it's alright, I'm already sleepy and I'm not in the mood to eat anything.

I look at my legs and my arms, they're full of bruises, but it's okay, no one would see them anyway.

I put my head on my knees, stroking my hair with my hand, while I close my eyes and think that I'm somewhere else.
I don't know where, just a place far from here.
Where nothing can remind me of my past.

Where would you go anyway?
You wouldn't survive a day.

I take some pills, some pills for my headache and some other pills that my mom gave me: I don't know what they are, but I have never asked it anyway.
She wouldn't answer me.

I then take my phone and check my notifications: there are a lot from my old friends, some from the socials that I don't use anymore.
I take a look to some of them, without opening them.

"Clyde 🎮" : dude, are you gonna reply to this? We're all so worried!! We miss you at school!! Hope that everything's alright, xx

"Token B." : Tweek?
"Token B." : You'll probably never see this, but I'm here for you if you need.
"Token B." : PS. Clyde's worried sick.
Craig has searched for you in your parents cafè, but they said that you don't come to work from a week.

A week? How long have I been in this bedroom?
When was the last time that I've eaten?

You're gonna starve yourself to death.

"Babe🔭⭐": Tweek, answer my calls.

He..texted me?
I check the calls.
He also called me.
I have a lot of missed calls.
I sigh.
I'm not ready to see him, yet. I actually don't know if I'll ever leave this room alive.
But maybe I could...

+1 new message.
"Babe🔭⭐": you're ignoring me huh? Fine then. Do the whatever the fuck you want.

I close my eyes: he doesn't care, he just wanted to be nice and check on me.

I look out of the window: it's probably night now, since the I can see the moon in the sky.
I get up and I get near the window, to just look at it: it's so beautiful, and its light illuminates all my bedroom, revealing all the little places.

I can't do this anymore, but I can't just give up.
I put some clothes in my backpack, I put my shoes on and I jump out of the window.
I escaped once, I will do it again.
I look around, hoping that nobody heard me: I then start to run, under the moon light.

I like to think that it protects me: it's always been there, and it calms me.
Even if there's nothing to me calm about now.
I have nothing left, no place to go, no place to stay, but I'm running.
I then see a bus: I jump on it, hoping to not be seen by anyone; even if there are just some tired people, probably someone returning from the night shift.

📺📺📺
We interrupt the program to inform about the recently missed people cases.
We still remember you all the kid that's been missing the last week: if you have any infos about him or you recently have seen him, please call **********.
Infos about the case.
Missed person: Tweek Tweak.
Age: 17
Physical appearance: blond hair, brown eyes, tallish, skinny.
Last seen: last week at his home.
📺📺📺