Chapter 5.

I don't remember since when I started getting these letters: everything is blurry now, and it seem like time doesn't pass.
My nose hurt and I often get nose bleed, but it doesn't stop me from continuing using the drugs.

I wish I could only blame on my parents: they knew what they were doing and what they're doing.
But ..
I can't think that if I had more auto control, I could have resisted.

Drugs change people, and it's hard to get clean again.
Craig and his family tried so much, and I had to be more grateful.

I'm walking in the school hall right now: I took my dose in the bathroom ten minutes ago, and I'm waiting for it to do its effect.
"Tweek! Dude!" Clyde comes to me, and he hugs me.
It's been so long since I last hang out with Craig and his friends, Clyde, Token and Jimmy.

He has often asked me to go out with him and them, but I had other plans.
I smile, "AGH- Clyde! You're hugging me too tightly!" I then chuckle, feeling my head and my thoughts disappear, because of what I took.

"What happened to you man? We never see you and you look- well"
"Sick" Token adds, appearing from behind Clyde.
"Uh-huh, Token, hey" I say.
I really can't talk right now.
Everything feels dizzy.

"Um..can we like, talk later? I'm not.." I start, for then being interrupted once again.
"You'll just ignore us again anyway! I thought we were friends, but it seems like you hate us!" Token says, looking at me with a judging look.
I hate when people look at me like that, it makes me feel like I-
"It's not that, really, but I, have to g.."
I feel my legs tremble, and everything goes black.

...

...

...

I look around: I'm in a weird bed, and I have a wet cloth on my forehead.
I look at the window: the sun it's still up.
How long have I been here?
I sigh, and tie my hair up: it helps me relaxing when I have panick attacks.
I would have one, if I just understood what happened.

"Tweek!- Thank God you're okay, you made me worry sick!" Craig runs to me, and I hug him.
"Craig I- where am I?"
He puts his hand in my hair, "You're in the school infirmary, honey. Clyde told me that you were talking with him and Token when you passed out. What happened?"

"Ohh.." I sigh. I shouldn't have took the drug in school, but I needed it so much.
But what am I going to tell Craig?
I could just tell him the truth.
I could just..
No. He will just hate you.
"I. Um. Just a panick attack, you know? But I'm okay now. Hehe."

He looks worried, but he doesn't ask more, since he knows that I will not tell him more.
"Alright honey..but if you feel weak again tell me, okay?"
I nod, and I quickly kiss him, trying to calm him down.
"I'm fine, really. I love you."
He smiles "I love you too".

Time skips --> Craig's house.

After finishing my homework for the next day, I go cuddle with Craig, while he watches Red Racers.
My birthday is coming near, and Im honestly scared for what my parents will send me.

Will the birthday gift be more drugs?

Yes Tweek, they'll send you so much drug that you will overdose.
You will die like a dog, probably on a bathroom's floor.
You will die like a loser.
Who would ever need you anyway?
You will just stop being a weight for everyone.
Everybody will be happier if you die.

I shook my head, trying to eliminate those thoughts, and I sigh.
Craig notices, and he put his hand on my chin, raising my head towards him.
"Is everything okay? If you want to go to sleep earlier I can turn off the TV. I have already watched this a lot of times, anyway"

I smile, "Oh no, it was just a tic. And by the way we still have to have dinner, I don't want to make your mom sad. She said that she prepared it for all the day"
Craig raises an eyebrow.

"Mh-Mh, she said that days ago. Today is dad's turn"
"Oh.."

Since I started using those drugs again, I don't remember things that happen, and everyday seem the same.
My memory has gotten worse, and I often confuse things.
You will not have a future like this, Tweek.
You loser.
You'll have to go back living with your parents.

I sigh.

....

After dinner,
me and Craig go upstairs, after cleaning the table: I offered to help to clean the dishes, but it was Tricia's turn, and Craig's mom didn't want me to help.

So I have some free time.

I change my clothes, putting on the pajama that Craig gifted me some months ago: it's a cute cow pajama, and it's a lot comfy.
Since I got more skinny, it looks like the pajama it's really big, while it's not.
Craig himself can't fit in it.

I go to the bathroom and I brush my teeth, looking at myself in the mirror.
I then sit on the floor and I took out the dollar.
I then open the last card that my parents sent me.

I sniff, and the fun beg-

I hear the door opens.
You stupid, didn't you lock the door?

I look up.

Craig is looking at me with a look mixed with angryness, sadness and delusion.

"Babe, I can explain!-"

"Out of my house."

"Craig-"

"NOW!"