Prologue

[Sasuke's Pov]

Damn you dad. Damn you mom. Damn you brother. Damn you all! They'll never understand me. They'll never understand. They're too naive about life.

Why can't they understand I need and want a tattoo?!

I know what I want. It's my body in after all, not theirs. Damn the all.

As I silently curse my family out in my head I felt a soft tap on my shoulder. I turn and face my elder brother, Itachi. His long hair hung loose in a lazy ponytail, his eyes struck me sternly as he spoke, "little brother, I would appreciate it if you would stop cursing at me in your head" his mocking voice says to me playfully.

I groan. How annoying.

"Itachi, leave me alone okay? I'm pissed..." I shake his hand off my shoulder angrily. He chuckles lightly at my childish demenor, a knowing smirk on his face, "is it because you can't have a tattoo?" His voice lightens.

I clench my fists, "you'd never understand Itachi, you're​ too naive" I state in a pissy tone. Too naive. "I know I'm smart enough to know you're​ being childish Sasuke" Itachi's voice becomes serious as he pokes my forehead with two fingers.

"Sorry, I meant to say, you're too naive" he grins lightly. I twitch at his comment. I hate him. What does he know? He always gets what he wants. He's the family favorite after all. My parents adore him so much more than me! If he wanted a tattoo he'd get it - free of charge! We're rich, so that doesn't really matter, but you get the idea.

"You're​ naive big brother! It's my body, not yours, or moms, or dads!" I reply almost immediately. It's been my defense this whole time. How can they know what I should and shouldn't do with my body? They can't.

He looks at me in awe, then explodes with uncontrollable laughter. "Eh!? Why are you laughing bastard!" I widen my eyes, confused and very angry. He wasn't supposed to laugh at my misery!

"Sorry, sorry Sasuke! But you're too adorable! You actually said that" he continues laughing. My cheeks heat up with embarrassment, and I look around to make sure nobody is witnessing my humiliation. What does he mean? I'm right - so how is that funny? Or adorable!? I'm not adorable.

"You literally own everything you want. You're​ pissed because you can't have a tattoo? You've got to be kidding me right?!" Itachi pats my head, a small, sad, smile on his face. "You're​ so lucky you can't even see it Sasuke." he grins and walks out my room. I stare at the empty spot he stood in before, anger blowing from my ears. What was he talking about? He always gets what he wants, so of course he'd be blind to my needs. I scoff bitterly, crossing my arms.

"Tch" what an idiot.

I'm not lucky at all.

To be continued...