Whispers

Finally updated! My cell phone was actually stolen- so updating was such a drag. I have to use my sisters cell phone, so bare with me please~!

I should be getting my new cell phone today, so I will soon update constantly again~

(I'm getting a friken Samsung Galaxy prime!!!)

Chapter song~ Love like you do, Ellie Goulding

//Narutos Point of View//

//Not edited//

Silence.

Imagine losing all sense of hearing. You could hear before- but...you can't remember...sound at all. The singing of birds, crying of babies, beep sound your microwave does when done, humming of your mother...you...you can't remember no matter how much you try.

All you remember is complete silence.

All your memories are remembered without sound, just complete silence. Would you go insane? Would you cry?

Would you?

I couldn't help but think about the simple word deaf as I sat at my wooden table, ready to eat dinner with a couple of Uchihas.

Nobody seemed to notice my daydreaming, they were busy awkwardly texting and ignoring each other.

"So...Sasuke. What hobbies do you have?" my hot-headed brother awkwardly broke the intense, and suffocating silence that fled the room. It took Sasuke a bit to even realize he was asked a question. I feel like I'm introducing my girlfriend or something.

The raven boy looked a bit lost in thought, then quickly replied- so quickly I couldn't read his lips, which annoyed the hell out of me. Why wasn't he signing? He knows I can't hear...or did he yet again forget? He's so clueless...

I saw my brother slightly glare at him, but nod in his response. Dud he know I was pissed? He really does understand me.

I decided to ignore the entire dinner conversation since nobody took the tine to sign- Itachi seemed to also block himself from the conversation.

I felt a slight poke from behind be, which in response made me jump up in shock. I turned to face the poker with an irritated expression. Never scare the deaf guy!

I saw Sasuke smiling and mouthing something slowly, 'can I stay over?' he questioned. I was a bit dumbfounded by his question, and silently looked at him with confusion. 'You wanna stay over..? Sure I guess' my reply was...well awkward.

As if I had never had someone over- which I had since Gaara would akways stay over, we were so close that I can even admit to us sharing the same bed, which isn't as weird as it sounds I swear.

I would never tell Sasuke of course.

Not because I like like him, which I secretly do, but because he'd either make fun of me...or get jealous. I secretly hope it's the second one...

Sasuke warmly smile, which never ever happens normally, and went to tell his brother.

Dumbfounded. That is the only word used to describe me. Why would Sasuke wanna stay here? Wasn't he the one who said he was above all this? Above me? Why does he even talk to me anyway? He was right. I'm just a useless deaf kid.

Don't get me wrong, not all deaf kids are useless. Wasn't there some awesome classical composer who was deaf? Yeah...they aren't all useless, but I am.

I work at a book store, shouldn't I be some big shot worker like Sasuke? Or some awesome deaf music composer like that one deaf guy I can't quite remember?

But i'm not. I'm some kid who totally sucks at school, and works at some perverts book store, althought I still do love Jiraiya.

I really am useless.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder, it was probably Sasuke. I turned to face him and gave him my famous Uzumaki smile. He seemed to believe it. Afterwards I stood up from my seat and walked us to my small room.

My house was tiny compared to the small country they owned as a house.

As we approached my room I felt at ease. There it is, I thought, my bright orange door. Unlike Sasukes boring house, my house was bright and, as Sasuke would say, annoying.

I opened my door and we both entered my room. I was small compared to Sasukes room. The walls were sky blue, and covered in posters of my favorite band, Fox Wrath, and even some posters of women. Which of course Jiraiya put up. The bed was a king sized bed and had bright orange covers and yellow pillows. I also had a desk at the far right of the room, placed in front of my window, and covered in messy papers of undone homework and ninja drawings and doodles.

I liked it.

I turned to see Sasuke, who seemed to expect my room to be this way. I'm not surprised, he knows me well.

After the small room tour, we both sat side by side, or hip by hip, on my bed. Nobody spoke- we just sat there.

I felt a soft hand begin to play with my untamed hair locks, it felt soothing and warm. I turned to see Sasuke, who was also looking at me with deep intensity. Had I really fallen for this lying, rich, snotty, brat?

If anything, he's my brat.

Had he also fallen for me?

He spoke- but I was too lost in his eyes to even try to read his soft lips. I wonder if what he said was important...do I care?

I remembered the time in the hallway, when he had forced kissed me, and told me, sorry I don't speak deaf. He didn't seem to care back then.

Believe me, back then, wasn't that long ago either. Did he care at all? There were many many times he had made fun at how deaf I was. Was it just natural for him to make fun of others?

That could be true.

Especially considering how rich and spoiled he was and probably still is. Do I really care about what he said to me now?

For once in my like...I might just want to be deaf. I might just want to block out every sound- and concentrate on those beautiful onyx eyes.

//3rd Point of View//

The blond stared intently towards the ravens onyx eyes, ignoring the fact that words came out of the raven boy.

He completely ignored his very very important words.

The raven had noticed, and silently began to whisper the same words to himself, softly whispering...

"I love you..."

~

Hey! Author note here~

So, this story will soon come to an end...yup, hopefully you enjoyed it!

(This is not the last chapther yet!)

Does anyone have a filler chapther they want before it ends? Plus- I was thinking of making a Itachi and Kurama story, what do you think? If not, give me a ship that includes Itachi to write a stiry about. Cause itachi da bae.

~ Arigato for reading...❤