Horny Mistake

Yay! Updates again~

Yeah, pretty soon I'll be having finals, and all my time will be for studying (okay maybe not all my time) So I will be updating a few more chapters before that happens!

Enjoy mina~

//Not edited//
//Narutos Point of View//-

I hate this.

My heart beat increased rapidly, I could almost hear it in my head. I really hate this. Bu-bump bu-bump bu-bump. My heart rate increased, with those words he spoke- I almost couldn't believe it.

I crave you.

I really really hate you. He can't expect me to just- let it go right? I had the right to be mad...I had the right to sulk. If I give in he'll just keep lying to me, over and over again- expecting me to just... Forgive him.

'Are you serious? Stop messing around Sasuke- just answer me,' I mouthed trying my best to keep my cool expression. His onyx eyes narrowed on me- as if he were lost in thought.

"I'm not kidding- I'm really really attracted to you....and....and I don't quite understand why..." His words were mumbled- I could just barely understand what he was saying. I cursed myself for being so useless...and deaf, I can't even have a proper conversation.

'If you keep saying that- I won't forgive you. Stop it, just admit it! You were planning a prank on me- or something like that at least....' I mouthed slightly angry. His eyes turned cold and wide- he was shocked.

Why?

He should know I'm used to it- of course I would be used to people messing with me. Its not just because I'm deaf- but for some odd reason, everyone just hated me at school. I was useless.

I couldn't even save my parents. I had the chance- I could've called for help, or at least run away in time to not be deaf.
(Read chapter- half dead- if you don't understand)

But in the end I was absolutely usel-

"Your childhood must have been awful"

His words suddenly brought a sharp pain in my chest, what did he mean? Why- why would be say that? What made him think that I had a hard childhood..?

"Im sure you think this is heaven compared to your past- and it just might be that way"

His hand gently brushed my shoulder. His lips curved upward to make a smile- a light and simple smile. "Its okay now you know- you can stop pretending"

Pretending? What does he mean?

"You can stop pretending to be....okay- you've fake-smiled enough Naruto, you can show how you really feel- show me" he closed the gap between us and began kissing me.

How do I always end up like this?