Fall Out

Sorry for not updating on Friday (like I should have) I believe I mentioned that finals were taking place next week, so I only got to update today (Sunday). ANYWAY this might be the final chapter...might.

If you believe it shouldn't end yet, please comment - your opinion counts!

Chapter song~ The show, by Lenka

//Not edited yet//
//Uchiha Sasuke Point of View//

Love.

I've never actually understood the word, love, to any extent. How if feels, how it starts, how it ends- absolutely nothing. As a matter of fact, I've lived my life believing that love doesn't just...happen. There is no such thing as love at first sight-because that wouldn't be love.

I once asked my mother how it was she feel in love with my father, she smiled softly and replied with a very nonclear and general answer you'd always expect from a parent, it was love at first sight. Of course I didn't believe that thrash, but I smiled and pretended to believe it for the sake of my mother.

Although it was all a lie.

All a lie.

I remember my brother yelling at my father- it was all a blur, since I was only about 6 years old- he accused him of hitting my mother. I was never told if such accusation was true- It might of been- but they believed If I knew, I'd only be a nuisance.

If I recall, love at first sight is an overwhelming feeling of unexplainable love and desire towards a person you have only first sighted in your entire life. One would never hit or...hurt someone you feel such overwhelming feelings for, or would they?

Like I said, I know nothing of love.

I know nothing of that beautiful feeling- the one when...your palms sweat, and your heart skips a beat. I have been pampered my whole life, shielded from reality and harm- taught to put those beneath me, far far beneath me.

Do these words matter? Perhaps not. You probably don't give a single damn about it.

Yet- knowing all this. I think I am in love.

It seems ridiculous and naive of me- but this blond idiot, might just be my blond idiot. I'm not sure if he loves me, or if I'd still be accepted after loving him, but I'm willing to risk it- all of it.

I'm willing to lose it all for a blond idiot that I've only met a few weeks ago- actually I completely lost track of it all. I can't even remember how long it's been! I sound dumb, and completely unreasonable even- but like I've said many many times before, I am no love expert. This might not be love, this may also be love.

Then again, who knows.

I gently began to playfully poke my blonds rosy cheeks, making him blink in awe. I'm not necessarily known to be playful and gentle- so of course he'd react this way. Before I could poke his right cheek a third time- he caught my wrist, and gave me a what-the-hell-are-you-doing face. I gave him my famous smug grin.

'You think I don't know you? You were totally zoning me out jerk-lord' I mouthed my words softly and slowly, hoping he'd not ignore me again. He gave me a surprised expression, then grinned evily.

'Oops, my bad- I don't speak hearing ya know? I only speak deaf' he stuck out his tongue and made a mocking expression. He's stil mad about that? Damn, talk about holding a grudge...

'Smartass...'

His blue orbs grew soft and understanding, 'sorry- but...what did you say?' The blond mouthed- yet did not speak.

Yet...did not speak.

I began to caress his right cheek, and looked into his ocean-like orbs. 'Can I hear you speak? Or...try to speak' I chose my words carefully- trying my best not to scare him off and away from me. He showed a sudden expression of fear and overwhelming panic- then..as quick as it cane- it was gone.

I wonder how frightening it is.

Not hearing a single thing, I sure as hell would be scared. I'd be insecure, and overwhelmed with panic if I ever had to speak. How would I sound? How do I even pronounce the word? Am...am I doing it right? Do I sound like a complete Idiot?

Will they- still accept me.

I bet those are his exact thoughts- I bet I sound so inconsiderate for asking him to speak. But I want to hear him. Even for this one time, I want to hear him. I don't want to keep imagining the perfect voice when he speaks- I want his perfect voice.

I don't care if he's not perfect, or if he can't perfectly pronounce each syllable in each word- I want to hear him. If he struggles, I won't judge him, or even comment on it- I won't give a single damn about it.

There was a good 10 minutes of silence, and he said nothing. I begun to think he decided not to speak at all, and simply ignore my request, which would be fine. Yet...it's not like him at all- he needs time to think.

What would he say? Would he be able to say it loud enough? Or would he accidentally say it too loud? He can't hear himself, so I can't blame him if he does...

Just when I was about to speak- there It was. A sound.

It was...It was very loud.

"I Lowe y-you"

As soon as he finished, he covered his mouth and shut his eyes in fear. His soft skin began to tremble a bit, and slightly turned his head to the right. He seems so...fragile.

I wonder why. His voice is so...bright. it seems lighter than my monotone voice, and much more jumpy and raspy- but that would be from not speaking for who knows how long. His voice suited his personality beautifully, and to me, it was and is perfect.

He is perfect.

I've been too blind to see it, but to anyone else - It's crystal clear. As if comparing a diamond to a chunk of iron...it would be obvious.

I gently took hold of his trembling hands, and leaned in closer- and without hesitation, I softly kissed his forehead. Tob anyone else, it might of seemed like nothing- a simple peck on the forehead is all right? No. Not to me.

I don't need a diamond, or all the money in the world to buy love. A single, beautiful moment is enough to forever remember a person.

To remember a certain blond dobe.

~

A/N: so, what did you think? Did it suck? Yeah probably, sorry! But if you have suggestions or anything to say, please comment.

Thank you for reading...