The sign language class

Yay, extra chapter~
I decided I would make a last fun chapter about them while they're dating. It is summer, not only in the story, but where I am also living.

And I'll tell you one single thing about me- I hate the heat.

Please enjoy these romance parts~

//Not edited yet//
// Sasuke Uchiha Point of view //

It'll be easy, he said, do it cause you love me, he said. This proves nothing of my love. As the matter of fact- it only makes me hate it more.

My name is Sasuke Uchiha, I'm a member of the most powerful and rich families ever. We run many businesses and are in charge of the entire police force. That is me. The youngest child of a wealthy family. You can only imagine the amount of spoiling that was done during my childhood. Taking all this into acount, I consider myself a very tolerant person.

And yet-

This is one of the most difficult things I've done in my life.

Google is my main source. Why? Because I might be rich, but I'm also busy person. What exactly am I talking about? Ah yes, I forgot to mention the whole point of this long rant about life. Sign Language.

*Flashback to a couple of weeks ago*

I sat alone in my way-too-big bedroom. In the dark of course, my vampire skin might burn If I'm in the light for too long (note the sarcasm in his voice please). I felt a sudden vibration near my torso and knew immediately it was my cellphone.

Text messages:

Blond idiot*: Hey teme, I'm spending the weekend at Gaara's house okay? Don't be jealous cause your milkshakes are better than his~

I immediately tightened my grip on my phone after reading the first sentence. I never really learned to like Gaara. He always seemed too close to Naruto for my liking- but Naruto refuses to cut any friendship ties for me and my idiotic jealousy.

I decided to ignore the flames of jealousy that burned within me, and answer casually- for his sake.

Me: damn right they're better than his. Have a great weekend.

There! Perfectly casual and funny text message sent! Hopefully he doesn't suspect my flames of jealousy. I honestly don't want a random text from Gaara again, making fun of how overly-protective I am with Naruto.

I heard a light knock from my door, then that creepy creeking sound an old door makes when opened slowly. It opens only to reveal a certain stuck up brother who's finally had the time to re-dye his hair.

"So, where's the blond ball-of-sunshine at? Haven't seen him all week," he paused and plastered a grin on his face, "and that's strange- since you're one of those clingy jealous boyfriends...I can tell." The grin grew wider at his own comment. I really hated it when Itachi acted all stuck up.
"He's at a friends house..." I casually answered as I scrolled meanlessly on my phone. Itachi gave me a funny look, then sighed- "probably got tired of people who can't sign correctly or fast enough...like you". I immediately widened my eyes a bit, what is he trying yo say? "He's just with Gaara" I responded, trying my best not to sound upset.