Hot-Headed

//Not Edited//
//Sasuke U.//

Dinner.

A time when you sit- with your family hopefully- and eat, while discussing events that occurred throughout the day.

Wrong.

I swear- dinner in the Uchiha family is the same thing as coming down and getting a snack- then heading back to your room to eat it. Except it's not a snack, it's most likely some 5-star meal we ordered from a restaurant.

Knock knock.

I swear in going to beat whoever dares to interrupt my eating. I turn off my high-definition television and hop on my feet, off my dark blue king sized bed. Opening the door I reveal a pissed off Itachi.

"Hey- duckbutt- a certain blond and red-head came to visit" he stated in an obvious annoyed tone. I decided to ignore his tone and walk right past him, towards the large main entrance doors.

Why would the dobe be here? And who's this red-head Itachi's talking about? I never met a red-head.

I hesitantly open the door to reveal a pissed off red-head, and an embarrassed blond dobe. Naruto looked anywhere but towards me- and the red-haired immediately pierced his flaming red eyes on my onyx eyes.

I almost winced.

"Can I help you?" I cautiously questioned- trying my best not to anger the red-head anymore. He viciously glared at me- and I even think I heard a slight growl? What is with this guy?

"I'm guessing your that pricks otouto?" He finally spoke with venom leaking from his words. Prick? Is he talking about Itachi? I still don't even know who this guy is?!

I turn to Naruto who seems to be mouthing something to me nervously- I barely catch what he mouths- 'he's my brother'. I immediately stiffen- this guys is Naruto's brother? Why's his hair red? I mean...they kind of look alike, but he has red eyes for crying out loud!

The only thing is their similar hair style and face shape- other than that, their complete opposites.

"Um- yes. Itachi is my nii-san" I replied emotionless towards the fire-red male. He begins to stomp his foot like an angry mother waiting for an explanation. I twitch slightly and turn to look at Naruto again- he nervously plays with his thumbs and tries to ignore my glare.

"I don't like my little brother playing with you!" He immediately states with a frown. Play? What is this, kindergarten? We're not five-year-olds, I'm pretty sure we don't play around anymore...unless he means...no, no, I'm pretty sure he doesn't mean that kind of playing.