Red-Head

//not edited//
//Sasuke's Point of View//

I felt lust overwhelm me as I looked down at the flustered blond. Why do I want him so bad? I mean- liking a guy wasn't the problem here, I don't mind being gay. But liking this guy? That was the problem.

He was- below me. I mean, yeah that might sound obnoxious, but the truth hurts. He was poor (in comparison to me), worked at a small book shop, and was deaf. Deaf! He can't even hear me and I wanted him so badly!

I mean yeah- he looked hot, really hot. With his untamed golden hair that sprang out his head like some sort of sun metaphor, and that sun-kissed skin of his. God, don't even get me started on that skin! He looked like he was meant to be a rich kid but grew up in the wrong place.

I looked down at the blond who seemed lost in thought, "hey- you!" I called out while shaking him a bit. He looked up at me with a grin. Huh?

The blond suddenly signed something I couldn't​ possibly understand even if I tried, and left through the entrance while waving goodbye. He left? Damn, I could've sworn I locked the door. I'm such an idiot...

And so I was left alone.

I suddenly heard a door open behind me. Itachi. "Hey Sasuke- who was the blondy I saw?" He questioned with a grin. I turned towards him with a pissed off look.

"No one, excuse me I need to do homework" I pushed passed my confused brother and began walking upstairs. "Don't tell me you're​ still mad you can't have a tattoo Sasuke," Itachi questioned as I walked upstairs, "I'll let you have one if it's of these nuts!" He practically yelled from downstairs. I simply ignored the comment and opened the door to my room. He's so damn annoying.

I shut the door behind me, or slammed it. This was stupid, why do I care anyway? I could have anyone else in my entire school sleeping in my bed with the snap of my fingers.

But that was the point. You know when you're​ told you can't do something, or you can't have something- it only made you want it even more.

I couldn't have him- he was far from my reach, making me want him even more. I was so used to getting what I want, that it hit me hard when I couldn't get what I want. He was one of the few things money simply couldn't buy, and it bugged the hell out of me. I always thought I could own it all, that life was a game I owned with my bank account, but he stubbornly refuses to be bought out by me.

Like that tattoo. I want that damn tattoo also...

🍥🍥🍥

I walked through the front gates of my school and soon enough people began crowding me- as always. I mean, I wore the best clothes, drove only the newest car models, and hung out with only the best of the best. It was natural for someone below me to want my attention.