Silence

[Sasuke's Point of View]

I walked down the small concrete path towards the book store in my neighborhood. It's about to close. I look to my watch, 6:47, it stated in bold black numbers. It closes at 7:00!

I rushed through the doors huffing and puffing heavily. Everyone Iooked at me strangely. I glared up at them with my death eyes and they quickly looked away in fear. Ha.

I held a long list of books in my left hand. Historical generics, Tom Addison- Mystery of Numbers, Technical Output vol. 6. A long list of unknown books was all I read. I quickly looked up to find the nearest employee, I saw the back of a blond guy's head, he wore employee clothes.

"Um- excuse me I need help fi-" he continued walking, ignoring me. I felt my blood boil. What a dick. "Hey! Dobe, I'm speaking to you! I'm a valuable customer, turn around and listen dickhead!" I yelled impatiently. Eyes were quickly darting toward us in amusement, clearly enjoying the rude treatment given to me. He simply continued walking as if it were no big deal.

I took hold of his shoulder angrily and turned him towards me. "Look here dumbass! I don't know what's your p-" I looked and saw him shaking in fear. What? He looked up to me shocked. "Um" was a I said.

He lifted a small white board he held in his left hand as well as a marker and began writing. 'I'm very sorry Sir. I'm deaf and can't hear you- Naruto Uzumaki is my name' was written on the board as he turned it towards me. My eyes widened a bit, who would hire a useless deaf kid?

I turned and saw he had written something else on the board, 'may I help you?' It stated. I nodded and handed him the list of books. His eyes widened and he smiled. He walked off as I followed behind him.

We stopped in a back room and entered. As we entered he took hold of 17 books. He turned towards me smiling and mouthed the words 'here' without actually saying it. I slightly smirked.

"Why don't you speak? Your deaf not mute?" I questioned speaking slowly so he could read my words. He chuckled and wrote on his board quickly. 'Since I can't hear my voice, I can't really sound out words currectly- I just sound retarded... I don't want to make a fool of myself" the board read.

I grinned. "I'm sure you sound cute" I said. Suddenly realizing my words I blushed a bit embarrassed.

He chuckled and mouthed the words 'thank you handsone' with a grin. I blushed a bit more and looked to my side. Why am I flirting with a deaf kid? I'm so pathetic, no- he's so pathetic!

I took hold of the books and quickly left (after paying of course! He's no thief no matter how stuck-up he is!). That was strange...

//Next day in College//

I sighed as I took notes if the boring lesson. What a drag. Suddenly a knock on the door stopped the lesson. Kakashi-sensei opened the door and grinned widely.

"Okay everyone stop what your doing- a new student has signed up" he said smiling. The class roared with whispers and giggles, I just groaned in annoyance. Why? Please don't be a fangirl.

"Now everyone, he's deaf so he can't hear you. Yet he can read lips and can understand sign language in case you know it" kakashi stated in a serious tone. "Come in," he ordered as a male entered the class. He was slightly taller than me, had blond hair that spiked spontaneously around his small head, three whiskers on each of his cheeks, and ocean blue eyes that made you want to melt in them.

So basically he was the guy from the book shop.

Great. He's gonna recognize me and sit next to me. "Please take a seat, by the way, his name is Naruto, Uzumaki Naruto to be exact" Kakashi stated and continued his lesson.

Naruto walked towards the seats, just when I thought he'd sit next to me, he stopped a few seats before me and sat next to that slut Sakura Haruno. How could he?! He knew me!

The entire class I glared at them giggling as they used stupid sign language. Haha this, and hehe that the entire class. Stupid Naruto.

Who cares? I'm filthy rich and can have any girl I want. I mean, if I walked to Sakura and kissed her she'd be mine and want to date me, she already fangirls over me. I could break his stupid heart right now and do that. I will do it.

As the bell rang I rushed towards them. Sakura turned to me and giggled. Annoying. Naruto looked towards me in awe. I took hold of Sakura and pressed her lips on mine. Gross.

We kissed a few seconds and I pulled away. She looked up in awe and love. "S-Sasuke?" She questioned suprissed. Naruto widened his eyes. I could see his eyes water a bit.

He signed something to Sakura quickly and left the class. "What did he say?" I questioned a bit worried. "I-im not sure. But who cares? Are we going out?" She questioned excitedly. I knew it, she was a bitch underneath all that makeup.

I quickly shoved her away from me and chuckled. "No" I walked out the class with a grin. No way in hell am I going out with you.

I quickly saw a crying blond sitting in the hall, knees up to his face as he hugged them. "Hey you!" I yelled, then remembered he was deaf and mentally hit myself for being stupid.

I tapped his shoulder gently. He looked up to me in fear and moved away from me. "I'm sorry, really I am" I stated slowly. He wiped his tears and sighed.

'You really are a stuck up rich boy' he mouthed and turned away from me. I felt my heart sink, what? He sounds like my brother does every day. I'm not stuck up!

I took hold of his shoulder and pushed him against a wall and held both his hands. What am I doing? He looked shocked. What the hell am I doing? I got closer to his soft and gentle lips. What the literal fuck am I doing? Our lips pressed together, he denied kissing me back, but I bit his lip, allowing me entrance to his mouth.

Delicious. Mine.

To be Continued...