Holiday Special

Well well well.
I decided to make a holiday special chapter for this story because of how much positive feedback I had received for it♡ I thank all my lovely readers~

Enjoy the chapter.

//Not edited//
//no pov//

There was a sudden chill in the air.

The holidays were here to stay, people rushed out of their homes to reach sales and wrap gifts last minute. Children decorated the Christmas tree and baked cookies for an old man who enjoys breaking and entering- it truly was a beautiful season.

Yet alas- the Uchiha raven hadn't the spirit to go out at all. He mournfully laid on his expensive sofa, that laid conveniently in front of his enormous Christmas tree. No he was not the one who put up the Christmas tree, it had been Itachi. With arms spread, the raven has only one reason to go outside-

He needed a gift for Naruto.

Naruto had recently been the only thing on his mind, but that's normal, especially since they had gotten together. Simply thinking about the Uzumaki's golden hair locks made the raven want to curl up and squeal in happiness. He truly did adore his little blond mop of hair. He wanted only the best for his little idiot but the blond had refuesed to tell the raven what he wanted- he wanted it to be some ridiculous test of love.

To see how much the raven truly knew Naruto.

Sasuke groaned loudly in annoyance as he sat up on his sofa and took out his gel phone. He scrolled down his infinitely long list of contacts- then cursed aloud when he couldn't find his boyfriend's number. Deciding it was too much effort, the raven simply dialed the phone number- since he of course knew it by memory.

The thing was that it wasn't really a phone call, more of a video chat.

Naruto still hadn't adjusted with speaking aloud- he felt uncomfortable and even a bit embarrassed while speaking, and even though Sasuke had assured him he was adorable, the blond refused to make a fool out of himself.

The phone rang and rang- until reaching voice mail. Of course there was no actul voice mail because the blond hadn't made one.

Once again the raven groaned in annoyance and threw his phone towards the Christmas tree. Naruto hadn't been answering his phone calls for the past two weeks. Sasuke was afraid something had happened to his precious blond boyfriend- or that perhaps this was the blonds way of telling him to fuck off. This of course only made the Uchiha even more pissed off.

A week ago he had been contacted by Naruto's godfather Jiraya, telling him Naruto had been on a trip with him, camping, and that was their explanation. Yet ever since then- Sasuke hadn't heard a single word from where the hell his boyfriend was, and it was eating at him slowly but surely.

With a final huff of determination, the Uchiha stood up and got his keys- he was going to go buy his boyfriend a gift since worrisome thoughts were currently trying to slowly kill him. He was sure that all this would be over soon.

All of it would be over very soon.

~●~

Orange, orange, orange.

That had seemed to be Naruto's favorite color, right? Sasuke walked from store to store within the mall- not a clue what to get his boyfriend. He had considered buying him an orange car- but decided not to because the dangers of a deaf person driving are very well known, and he didn't wish to see a very bloodly boyfriend on the street because he couldn't hear the beeping.