Realization

[Not edited]
[Sasuke's Point of View]

It was a sunny Saturday, and the weather seemed good. I don't usually go out because people from my school sometimes see me and feel the need to come and bother me. Yet- I'd make an exception today because of the gorgeous weather.

I put on a thin black sweater and my white sneakers. Heading out to the park seemed like a good idea - usually everyone goes to the mall or some bowling alley on Saturdays - so I'd like to avoid them. The less harassment, the better.

The walk to the park was peaceful, just as I expected. No annoying teenagers, or pushy love-sick girls to bug me. I was determined to have a quiet and relaxing day. Lately, all this drama at school has exhausted, and I just want to spend time to myself. Nobody else, just me.

I reached the empty park, and sat on the park bench, scrolling through my phones social media app, Instagram. Once opening the app, nothing really caught my attention. It was all a bunch of selfies and advertisement. The usual stuff, so I wasn't surprised. I slid my phone back into my back pocket, sighing tiredly. Sometimes peaceful was boring.

A loud fit of laughter caught my ears, and I turned my head a bit toward the source. My dark orbs widened with recognition, as they landed on blond gold-like locks of hair. The blond seemed to have been laughing to himself, no company seen. His bright laughter soon died out, and he sat silently on a swing.

He slowly pushed himself on the swing, looking up at the sky longingly - he seemed lonely, I wonder where his obnoxious friend is.

I couldn't keep my gaze off him. He wore a pair of blue jeans, a white shirt with and orange spiral design on it, and an orange jacket that seemed to big for him but still looked amazingly good on him. Or am I unconsciously complementing him again?

I tried my best for him not to notice me staring, but he seemed to notice anyway. Then he just casually waved and continued swinging. I want to talk to him- but how do I make it seem casual...and not super creepy. If anything he should want to talk to me! I shook my head stubbornly, clearing my mind of all these stupid thoughts. If you want something done right, do it yourself!

I made my way towards the lonely teen, then stopped right in my tracks when I saw him. The red-head appeared with two water bottles in his grip. He looked up at me and smirked. "Hey - what's up teme?" The red annoyance mocked playfully. My eye twitched at the comment.

"Hello again, loner" I responded. The blond didn't seem concerned in our conversation, he looked down at the ground and continued swinging innocently. "I told you, if you call me a loner, you're technically calling Naruto a loner, then again you don't give a damn about anyone except yourself" he protested in an angry tone.

That was not true!

Naruto looked up at Gaara and began signing quickly. Gaara took a deep breath and looked towards me, "He said if you wanna hang out - we're going to the movies?" The red-head questioned a bit annoyed. I could tell he hated me as much as I hated him.