Rich Boy

I took hold of his shoulders​ and pushed him against the white wall behind us, holding both his hands up. What am I doing? He looked shocked. What the hell am I doing? I got closer to his soft and gentle lips. What the literal fuck am I doing? Our lips smashed together, he denied kissing me back, but I bit his lip, forcing my entrance into his warm mouth.

Delicious. Mine.

Naruto's Point of View

As he forced his tender lips on mine my eyes widened. A few seconds ago he was kissing Sakura, this guy is such a slut. I enjoyed the kiss- then realized, I was kissing a sluty rich boy, and immediately found the strength to pull away from him.

I pressed my hands against his lean chest and finally pushed him off me. He looked at me with awestruck eyes. Who does he think he is? My face was crimson red with embarrassment. 'You're an asshole, ya know?!' I mouthed angrily.

He gave me a cocky smirk in return, "you know you liked it" his voice seemed calm and soothing by the way his mouth relaxed, yet it gave me an immense urge to punch him in the face.

This guy was really self absorbed. I could see the gods made him a sponge his previous life, making his only urge to absorb all the attention.

'Don't give me that bullshit! You're an ass' I mouthed rapidly, mi lips moving at the speed of light. "Huh?", he questioned with a shrug, "What did you say- sorry I don't speak deaf" the stuck up raven replied as he placed his hand up to his ear, as if saying, speak up.

My blood boiled rapidly at his comment. I felt like crying, I'm such a baby. His cruel words brought back flashing memories. Memories filled with pointing fingers, and mocking laughter. I quickly shook off the feeling of sadness and rejection, stomping away from him- not caring if he was saying anything or not, I couldn't hear anyway, I was deaf.

I decided to skip the rest of the day- I didn't have the energy to deal with Mr.Universe (kids, skipping is bad~! Do not do it, lol). I spent the rest of the day at the principle's office, I'm damn lucky my brother is the principle.

🍥🍥🍥

The final bell rang loudly, announcing freedom and the end of teacher misery, it released the students from the final class. The clock read 5:50 in bold black letters. I can finally go home. Unlike most schools, this one had a ninth class, so one school day was longer than the other.

I exited the office and began my journey towards the main door. Oh how unfortunate I was- I soon bumped into the obnoxious raven boy. "Hey watch where y-" he looked up at me and ate his words. I watched with amusement as he bit his tongue in order to hold back his snappy comment, and forced a smile fake enough to make actors jealous. It was clear he was trying to prove me wrong.