Arsenic Candy round 2

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Marvel or anything I borrowed from other media.

Arsenic Candy round 2

*Near a toy warehouse*

After switching to her costume, Black Cat makes her way into the city, where she hears that a group from the Arsenic Candy is moving at some warehouse that carries toy bears. Black Cat jumps down to intercept them as the candy girls take from the building, ready for action. "Ladies, coming from someone who used to steal for her my guilty pleasure, it's better to pay though by the look of you all's attires, you all might want to apply for a job. I heard the circus is hiring."

One of the members doesn't take too kindly to the hero's interference. "Keep loading those boxes. The rest of you, send this stray cat packing." The one member orders the group of 4 girls to turn their attention on Black Cat, who readies herself for a good fight.

The fight starts as one of the girls launches at Cat with her umbrella, only for Cat to flip over and kick the other one in the face. Quickly while the two younger girls are out of it, Cat attempts to fight the candy member with the hammer, but she is too fast by the way she can move around her. However, the candy member cannot swing her hammer quickly, so when she starts to attack with it, Cat swiftly moves out of the way and knocks her out quickly, following up with taking out the other two. Unfortunately, the fight had dragged on a bit longer than Felicia would like, for when she rushes through the entrance, she sees more of the Arsenic Candy robbing the toy bears.

"Great more of these spoiled brats? Note to self, work on gaining more cardio & endurance in the gym." Cat thinks, knowing that she might not be trying to take on all the girls without backup, but her stubbornness to prove she can take care of herself will not allow her to back down now.

"That crazy cat chick is still here!" One of the candy members announces, getting the other's attention.

The battle becomes intense as a few groups of the members at a time battle Black Cat where she sticks to a defensive tactic where anytime the opponent misses, Cat takes advantage and strikes back. In defeating some of the members, Cat starts to lose the edge when one of the members sets off an explosion catching her guard as she gets a bit beat down while the others grab the toys they want before escaping leaving Black Cat batter and beating. Cat feels herself wanting to pass out on the ground until she hears cries for help from a few warehouse employees stuck within the structure.

"Go get 'em Cat." The flashback of her boyfriend's words of encouragement rang in Felicia's head, causing her to slowly will herself up to her feet and make her way toward the employees that needs help. She guides them outside before collapsing to the ground as the siren sounds ring in the background.

*Meanwhile, with Peter*

To say Peter is super worried about his girlfriend going out taking on baddies on her own would be an understatement. From what he's gathering from the police radio station, it seems like Felicia has a lot more going on than she can handle but still tries to maintain faith that she will overcome. The feeling of powerlessness grows inside Peter as he continues to worry about his girlfriend being out on her own.

"If it weren't for my losing powers condition, I would be out there with her; man I wish I knew what was going on with me," Peter growls in frustration before punching the wall leaving a dent in it.

Seeing the noticeable dent gets Peter even more upset due to the inconsistency of his abilities switching on and off. "Oh now my powers want to kick in; what is taking Linda so long to give me an update!?" Peter complains until he shakes his head and calms himself down, realizing he's letting his anger get his best.