New Gang Intro Part 2: Monkeys Tail

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Marvel, D.C or anything I borrowed from other media

New Gang Intro Part 2: Monkeys Tail

*Last time with Felicia Hardy*

Felicia rushes over to Peter's house to see if return home from school. Instead of going through the front, Felicia climbs to Peter room only because she is in a hurry to see him. To her disappointment, as she enters the room, Peter is nowhere to be found.

"Peter where are you?" She whispers to herself looking around the room for clues on where he might be. Felicia notices that his place is a mess and his closet door was slightly open. Looking inside, she sees no signs of his Spider-man costume.

"He probably went out on patrol, but why would he go without me?" Felicia wonders curiously. Mary Jane did mention that Peter said something about needing some air before he left which could mean he came out as Spider-man to try and calm down. Lately, she has noticed the changes in Peter since going back to school and begins to wonder what is going on with him and what made him go out on his own without him. Not saying that she runs his life but it's odd that they went from a partnership to now he's back solo.

Going out the window, Felicia makes it her sole mission to find Peter and talk to him about what's been bothering her, but first, to put on her Black Cat attire.

*Currently with Felicia in the city*

Once she changed into her costume, Black Cat began to travel across the rooftops continuing her search for her boyfriend while also on the lookout for any criminal activity going on. Pushing her earlier talk with Liz to the back of her mind, though that is another topic that she will address with Peter, Black Cat couldn't help but wonder what is going on with Peter as far as his aggressive behavior goes.

Suddenly she hears a random woman screaming, "Help Spider-man, save me! Oh God someone please save me!"

"Of course boy scout is the one that people cry for when they are in trouble. What will it take for the city to see me as an equal and not a sidekick?" Black Cat sighs to herself and heads towards the direction of the person crying for help. Despite the public knowing about her association with the Web head, Black Cat is still not as famous as she would like to be since deciding to turn her life around from being a cat bulgur to crime fighter. Not that she chose to switch sides for fame purposes, but it would be nice to get some respect and not overlooked.

Arriving at the scene, Black Cat looks in disbelief as the cry for help came from a radio with a woman in a suit standing right beside it.

"You know lady there are better ways of getting an autograph from Mi Amor than to cry wolf." Black Cat turns off the radio to get her attention.

"Ah the Black Cat, while I admit I was expecting Spider-man, you arriving is a sweet treat and besides it's not like you vigilantes are in the yellow pages. Allow me to introduce myself; I'm DeWolfe one of New York's finest." Detective DeWolfe approaches the female vigilante and offers a handshake.

Black cat cautiously shakes her hand stating, "I have heard of you from Spidey. He told me that you are not a big fan of his street-level heroes."

"That is correct, but regardless of my opinions towards your type, I was in need of Spider-man's help, but since you crossed my path maybe you could provide some useful assistance," DeWolfe responds with a concerned tone.

"The police wants our help?" Black Cat curiously asks.

"Correction unofficially and in this case your help. The order of the Monkeys tail using a warehouse to run weapons into the city, though judge won't okay a warrant so I can't touch them." DeWolfe explains hoping that Black Cat will figure out what she is hinting.