Prologue

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Marvel, D.C or anything I borrowed from other media

The Spectacular life of Peter and Felicia

Prologue

AU: Spectacular Spider-man TV show universe after season 2

For Peter Parker, his life currently is not the best that it could be. He had finally confessed his true feelings to Gwen, who, in return, told him she felt the same way and that for them to be together, they would have to break their current relationships. Little did they know Harry found out about their plan and end up becoming Green Goblin again. Peter later meets up with Liz, his girlfriend at the time, to break things off with her. He felt guilty because he did have feelings for her, but his love for Gwen was stronger. It would only hurt Liz if they continue to date and while still loving Gwen. Later, Peter defeats Green Goblin, Norman Osborn, who ends up dying in an explosion, leading to a funeral for Harry's dad. At the funeral right, before Gwen was going to break up with him, Harry guilt trips her knowing what she was trying to do. Gwen decides to stay with Harry leaving Peter, aka Spider-man, alone with nobody.

*During summer vacation*

"Yep, this is how I want to spend my summer vacation... not." Peter, as Spider-man, stood on top of a building looking out for criminal activity. While on patrol, he thought about what had transpired since the funeral up to now.

"To think this would take my mind off of Gwen and Harry still being together. Nope, it's not working. At this point, I rather not reach out to Gwen because even with her still being with Harry to avoid causing him to go green again, she pretty much left me alone. Maybe this is just the sign that we are not meant to be together, I mean it's not like she bothers reaching out to me since the funeral. Also, reaching out to Liz is out of the question, she's probably still upset with me since the breakup but who could blame her. Besides, when we were dating, it wasn't working out because of my superhero life." Peter thought to himself while still sitting on the rooftop.

He almost decided on reaching out to Mary Jane, even at one point he wouldn't have mind asking her out, but she was on vacation and didn't want to bother her. Not to mention, she at one point told him they were just friends and later was seeing Liz's brother Mark, so there's most likely no chance with her right now.

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard someone land behind him. He turns quickly, wondering why his spider-sense didn't trigger when he saw who the person appeared out the shadows. "Cat?"

This person was the cat burglar Black Cat, who seems to have a look nervous instead of an angry expression. The last time these two met up, Black Cat became furious at Spider-man for not helping her break her dad out of prison.

"Hey Spider." She said in a low tone. Spidey wasn't sure what was going on, but he remembers her saying that she wouldn't forgive him for what he did and kept his guard up just in case it was a trap. "So what brings you by on this beautiful night?" He asks her to try to keep things peaceful between the two.

Black Cat could tell at this point that he thought she was here to fight so she reveals a shy smile, saying, "Spider you can relax, I'm not here to fight you, but I do need to talk to you."

Spider-man wasn't entirely convinced, but he knew his spider-sense would let him know if she tries to do anything, so he lightens up some to hear what she has to say. "Alright Cat. What did you want to talk about?"

Black Cat takes a deep breath before she explains herself. "I know I am the last person you would expect to see, especially how I told you I would never forgive you the last time we saw each other. I regretted saying that after I found out the truth... I went to visit my father in hopes that he would help me find a way to break him out." Black Cat tries to fight the tears that wanted to come out as she continues.