Closure

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Marvel or anything I borrowed from other media.

Just to point out that like my other Spidey story, I haven't written/update any spider-man content in a while so the writing might be rusty. Just trying to get the mojo back. In the future, I will ask kindly to certain fans that ask me to update this story to please don't constantly ask me to update only one particular story. I appreciate the love for individual stories, but because of how busy I am at times, whatever story I update or release is whatever I feel like updating at the moment.

Closure

Peter and Felicia met up at the park a few hours after his aunt's request that he brings Felicia over for dinner since she is interested in meeting her. For Peter, he was very nervous about the idea of the two meet up. Not that he had to worry about Felicia in general, though she can be too bold at times, the thought of his Aunt discovering who her father was. The two haven't spoken about the man that often so Peter wasn't too sure how she felt concerning him.

Felicia notices that Peter seem to be off in his world and starts to get worried. "Everything alright lover?"

"After my aunt had come home, I told her me, and you would hang today, so she suggests I bring you over later so you could have dinner with us." Peter answers.

Felicia's eyes grow in shock not expecting her boyfriend's aunt to want to get to know her so soon. "She trying to meet me now?"

Peter nods, agreeing with her surprise reaction. "I know right. It was completely out of the blue. Though I guess it would eventually happen sooner or later."

She hugs him tightly with joy saying, "This is great then. I get to meet the special lady in your life." Felicia said in excitement for this could help bring her and Peter closer with his aunt knowing about them. However, Peter pulls away slowly with a grave look on his face.

"It would be good if it wasn't for the fact that you carry the last name of the man who is in prison for killing her husband." He reminds her but quickly regrets the way he said it when he sees tears form in her eyes.

"Wow, way to rub that in my face." Felicia begins to get up and leave feeling hurt by his comment. She hated that her father had caused misery to the one person that she strongly feels for. Therefore she didn't like that Peter just brought it back up the way he did like it was her fault.

"Felicia wait! I didn't mean it like that." Peter quickly walks up behind to stop and hold her from leaving.

She struggles to get out his grip thanks to his spider like strength. "Then how the hell did you mean it, because it sounds like to me you don't want me in your life past the mask!"

Peter didn't say to make it seem like he doesn't want his girlfriend to meet his aunt. He would love nothing more for that to happen, which is why he needs to explain his hesitation about it thoroughly. "I.."

Felicia interrupts him, crying even more. "If you don't want me to meet her just say so."

Peter couldn't take seeing Felicia cry anymore. "Felicia I'm afraid that she won't accept you!" Hearing those words makes Felicia stop struggling, but still, doesn't give him eye contact.

Gathering his next choice of words together, Peter calmly expresses his opinion. "Ever since you and I reconnected I had never felt so much happiness in a long time. I want us to grow and have a future together, but I just don't want you to get hurt if she doesn't approve of you or worst doesn't expect me to be with you. She most likely will put the two together when she hears your last name and don't want to put you in a position to lie. If anything I rather am honest about that part than she finds out another way."