Shower Time

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Marvel or anything I borrowed from other media.

Shower Time

*With Peter*

Peter sets the shower too cold before turning it to warm, to cool his particular body part from being around Felicia's incredible body. He takes a deep breath as his mind drifts off to what happen yesterday up to now. "I guess having that serious conversation with Felicia at the mall yesterday helped her just as well as me when it comes to our new relationship. On top of that, she does want the best of me."

Peter starts to think of his girlfriend, personally. "I wonder what she is doing now or what does she usually do in the mornings? If she's thinking of me, she is probably doing something that involves her in her hot shower, washing that toned body, especially around her... Okay, need to switch thoughts and turn the cold shower back on. Is it just me, or is she starting to affect me with these sexual thoughts? I mean, Liz was hot for a cheerleader, but I didn't think that dirty about her compare to how I feel now with Felicia.

Out of nowhere, the other voice, known as his Spider-side in Peter's head, tells him, "Face it, Parker, you want your snow hair, hot girlfriend to make your spider-sense tingle but not just in your head." Hearing that comment forces Peter to turn the shower as cold as it could get it and tries to forget what he just heard.

*With Felicia*

As Peter predicted, Felicia got undressed and went to take her hot shower. As the warm water ran over her body, a soft smile appears on Felicia's face thinking about the time she has spent with her boyfriend so far. "I believe me and Peter are making great process with our relationship. The last step is building that confidence and showing him how to tame that voice in his head."

As the shower proceeds, Felicia starts to remember Peter losing their bet and how he began to give her ass a massage that got her so turned on. She now wishes that they were taking a shower together with him feeling all over her body. Felicia then cups one of her breasts and starts to rub, with a soft moan escaping her mouth as Felicia gave her nipple a little pinch. At the same time, she lets her other hand travel down her crotch as her fingers explore her womanhood thinking of Peter.

"Oh yes, Peter, right there... right there... oh gosh, Peter!" Felicia moans out of pleasure; her body got hotter, the more her fingers went to work. After her private session, Felicia finally turns off the shower feeling content. "Someday, I will have the real thing. I have the patience for good things happens to those who wait."

*Back to Peter*

Peter gets out of the shower and begins to dry off. Peter hurry inside the guest room to grab his book bag and running back to the bathroom, not wanting to be caught by Felicia. Going through his book bag with a white towel wrap around his waist, Peter gets his clothes out and a toothbrush to start getting ready.

"Man, that was too close. Running into Felicia with only a towel wrap around me and nearly half-naked would have caused her to jump on me before I could say no bad kitty. Then again, what about if it was me seeing Felicia with just a towel... dang who am I kidding? She probably would drop it on purpose, causing me to have hormone meltdown." Picturing a naked Felicia Hardy promotes Peter into taking deep breaths to keep his self-calm. "You have to have some self-control, Peter." Peter tries to remind himself, but that spider-side of his didn't have it.

"Nonsense, I'm sure Felicia wouldn't mind letting you get out of control with her." the voice argues, earning him a heavy mental, "SHUT UP!" From Peter, who is now getting concern about keeping that another side calms for slowly, the thoughts about him and Felicia are becoming appealing to the young boy.