(Alphabet) Almond Cookie NSFW

A = Aftercare (what they’re like after sex)
Aftercare king. Cuddles? Given. Bath? Made. Food? Got.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner’s)
He loves his hands because of how veiny and long his fingers are. He's a hand king, too, making you cum in less than two minutes on average. For you it's your hips. He loves squeezing, rubbing, and just feeling those plump little teasers.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)
Depends on the gender. For amab he'll cum inside about 99% of the time. Females, though.... He doesn't want another kid when he's already 44. Either cumming on you or in a condom.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
He's reaaaallllyyy into bondage rp. If you'd be his own little slutty villain, he'd absolutely melt. Too bad he's too skeptical to mention it.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they’re doing?)
Fucking God at sex. Male Aphrodite. He could seduce any person in -10 seconds if they knew what a God he was.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)
He likes doggy style because h i p s. He doesn't mind reverse cowgirl or lotus though, as both are enjoyable for him.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)
Fuck no is he goofy. When you're in bed he's a Dominant Lord and nothing else. Wanna misbehave? Denied orgasm. Wanna crack jokes at him? Gagged.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)
Fully shaved but would be a light creamer brown if he allowed it to grow. And would curl.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)
Also depends on mood. He can be your dominant master or your pleasure-lusted lover, fucking you slowly into a deep, mind shattering orgasm.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)
He only ever started jerking himself when he met you. The inability to control himself was outrageous. At least once a week, sometimes in his own office, dreaming of you under his desk.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)
He likes bondage and daddy/master shit. Kind of a BDSM God.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)
The bedroom. It's the most private and he's least likely to be interrupted. Sometimes he'll slam you over his office desk, though.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)
Kisses, grinding, or a sway of the hips has him ready to cum. You'd best not tease him, because despite harmless appearances, he'll punish you like a bitch.

N = No (something they wouldn’t do, turn offs)
He's never going to go farther than what his s/o can handle. If you use the safeword, everything stops ASAP. Even if you just scream for him to stop, he will. Your wellbeing always comes second to sex.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)
Both, honestly. He's good with his tongue but definitely loves feeling your mouth and hands around him.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)
Tends to be quick and rough when you've been naughty. Sensual, slow, and relaxing when the mood is right.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)
He aint gonna do 'em. Wants to have proper sex, yknow?

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.) When it comes to risks he's up for anything safe. Public sex or knife play are two absolute no's.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?) Usually about 3-4 rounds. He's getting older, but he's still as quick to reharden.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?) Surprisingly he only owns a chain and collar. He likes pulling his s/o up so their arching their back, slowly getting pushed even further on his cock.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
Honestly depends on how you're behaving. He can be sweet and let you cum or do the total opposite.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)
Subtle grunts and groans, that's the max.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)
He likes it when his s/o's have nippe piercings. Easy teasing spots.

X = X-ray (let’s see what’s going on under those clothes)
About 7 inches hard, 6 when flaccid.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)
Medium. He can get pretty horny whilst also being able to focus on his job and return to his normal state.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)