Affogato x F! Reader 🍋

You and Affogato were partners in work, and though rocky at first, you two now got along swell. Most nights were filled with dinner at one of your houses. Tonight was no different as you finished up the mashed potatoes he'd prepared. Though he was normally quiet, today was even worse.

His eyes, unbeknownst to you, darkened every time you would bend down to feed his cat. God, how he'd wanted to take you for so fucking long. That tiny little body, bound and broken underneath him. His cock jumped under his robes as his imagination surfaced.

"What cha thinkin' about?" You asked nonchalantly, licking your lips as Affogato stiffened. "The decline in mage powers," he stated, turning to look away. "Hey, don't worry. I'm sure Caramel Arrow will return from her mission with some sort of lead."

You offered him a reassuring pat on the shoulder as you took your plate to the sink, washing it quickly and setting it in the drainer. "So, what are we gonna do tonight?" You asked, plopping down on the other side of the table.

The pretty boy that was known as your superior looked relatively unwell, face flush as you leaned in close to him. "I have a game we can play," he suddenly stated. "But I'm not sure if you'll enjoy it or not. It's the type of thing that can... Ruin friendships."

"Monopoly?"

He chuckled, shaking his head. "No... Something more.... Sexual." Your mind immediately went to tipsy spin the bottle. But there were only two of you so- what was he driving at? "I dont mind if you share your idea of a game," you murmured, leaning across the table.

Eyes darkening, Affogato smiled. "Oh, my little vixen. Hmm... Perhaps you caught on?" You realized what he meant as soon as he purred, moving forward to kiss you. Soft, warm lips curled over your own in a dominant smile.

When pulling apart, you found yourself happily licking the tint of lipstick he left on your plump lips. "Bedroom?" you whispered, standing up. "Bedroom." Confirmation being all you needed, you rushed up the stairs with Affogato in tow. As soon as the bedroom door was shut, you were slammed into the wall.

His lips forcefully pressed themselves to yours, hands on your waist and hips snapping to meet your own. You whimpered when he gripped the back of your neck, pushing you deeper into the kiss beneath him.

Affogato was relatively thin and of medium height, but you were tiny enough to sit a comfortable half a foot shorter. You wrapped your hands around his neck, taking his hair pin out and gliding your fingers through his soft nest of perfectly cut locks.

Soon his hands traveled to your thighs, spreading them until they hit the wall and lifting you up against it. "Mm,  Affogato," you whispered, quickly returning for a french kiss as he grinded into your wettening core. A subtle moan left his throat, vibrating your own as you tugged at his hair.

You had feelings for him, though this hadnt been how you planned to spend a first night. Hands straddled to your thighs brought you to the bed, grinding with a few huffs as you whimpered.

Having had his fill of your lips, Affogato moved to your neck, nipping and licking. One hand came up to your baggy jeans, pulling the zipper down slowly and shucking them off (with your help of course).

"Mm, my little vixen..." He purred again, reaching behind you. You looked around, watching him grip a dark red rope as your core clenched. Vixen was your nickname, because your charged attack was to unleasj a set of vixens. You were an animal controller, after all. But the nickname now sent a shiver up your spine.

"Are you alright?" He asked, straddling your hips as he brought the rope into full view. Nodding, you nipped at his collar bone and smirked. His little groan hadn't gone unheard. "Turn around, dear."

He got off of you as you did as asked, looking behind you to see him stripping off his robes and undoing his hair. The dark locks fell freely, still untangled and thick.  Pressure on the bed alerted you to look forward again as the rope wrapped around your neck and was fastened like a collar and leash.

"Good?" Affogato asked, tugging it until your back arched and you met eyes. You whimpered a 'yes' and he let you go, gripping your hip and pulling it forward. "I wonder, my dearest. Did you know my feelings all this time?"

"n-no-" you gurgled out, the rope being pulled harshly again. "Hmm. Even so, you made me wait longer than I'd like to. Sluts with bodies like yours have no other use than to be defiled," he leaned in close to your ear and smirked. "Do you want your master to defile you?"

You nodded frantically, thighs rubbing together as he moaned into your ear. "Good girl. Now, open for me." You opened your legs quickly, biting your lip as your panties were snapped off and thrown on the floor. His nimble fingers rubbed your folds and clit, lightly entering and pulling away from your softening hole.

"Nn- Affogatoooo-" you tilted your head back for a kiss. He responded with a quick peck, aligning his cock with your slickened cunt. No foreplay or lube to help, he burried himself deep and relished in the scratchy cry that came from your throat.

"Take it," he murmured, gripping the rope and pulling you into a deeper arch. His hips snapped back, your walls clenching in response as you gurgled out a moan. Eyes rolled back, mouth gasping for air, neck pulled by a red rope. This was all the man above you had dreamed of. His mascara had began to melt a bit due to sweat, palms shaking as he traced his dutifully painted nails across your hips.

"Affogato- mo-move, please," you choked out, rutting your hips against his length. Chuckling, he snapped back into you, loosening the rope. You gasped for air, eyes squeezing shut. His length wasnt especially girthy, but enough to rub against all your tingly sweet spots. His lavender perfume wafted around you, burning your nose almost as much as your cunt burned.

And his cock didn't fail to please you, rubbing harshly against your g-spot as he folded his hips over yours. His chest met your back, left hand gripping your breast as he sunk even deeper. Your voice raised an octave, hand suddenly moving to rub harsh circles into your clit. "Too m-much- please- nnH-" you cried out, arms falling limp as your head hit the pillows.

The subtle chuckle of the man above you let you know he didnt care, right hand pulling you into another arch as you whimpered. Speed increasing, knot increasing, you could barely think. All you knew was that his cock felt so fucking good and it filled you deeply, stretching against your walls and hymen. Your back arched lower as you felt your orgasm coming, your body shaking with delight.

Best let him know, huh? "Ah- gonna- nn- cum-" you groaned when he pulled away completely. Hips came to a full stop and hand removing itself. "H-huh?" You were pulled up and flipped over, rope fastening around your hands and tying quickly. You blinked in surprise as Affogato connected a second rope to either thigh, then lengthened the rope to the headboard.

"I'm not letting you leave until you come crashing down like a sand castle," he smirked, crawling over to a box on the nightstand. "And I think I have the perfect idea for that." Your eyes widened when he pulled out a vibrator, turning it on with a low buzz. It was (f/c), so he'd probably bought it just for you. Your thrashed when he gently brought it to your clit, chuckling as you whimpered and shyed away.

"It's the lowest it can go, dear. Here." His cock slowly re-entered you, making you sigh with content. Full once again. And then he brought it back to your clit, making you cry out and shake your head. He stuffed his dick as far as possible, sighing as your thighs trembled against his hips.

"So pretty," he muttered, fondling your tit once more. The male smirked as you threw your head back, breathing deeply. And then you whimpered again, the low buzz echoing louder as it vibrated a bit more intense against your sensitive cunt.

Your quiet pleas and shaking body still wasnt enough for him. He'd waited too fucking long for this. Every curtsy, every dance, every dinner- he'd been dreaming of this moment. and there was no way he'd let it stop so soon.

Your crashed into a quivering orgasm; voice raising into three octaves higher and your clunt clenching down deeply on his cock. The low rumble in his throat sounded heavily pleased; and you were thankfull. But it didn't stop even then, his hips sped up and the vibrator maxed out.

You let out a high pitched whine, eyes rolling back. You felt too good- everything was sensitive and burning. And through your post-orgasm haze of torture, you could still hear Affogato's chuckle.