Spring Flowers [Clover x F!Reader]

This a really short story because I wanted it to be sweet and wholesome. Which then triggers something within my mentally for some reason. Sorry yall :(.

You were a beautiful maiden from Pure Vanilla's kingdom before it had crumbled. You also happened to be Pure Vanilla's only child, and just like him, had special healing powers. You were more of a support then a straight healer, but that was probably for the better.

You lived in a new kingdom now, ran by Custard Cookie III and his friends. Every day you tended to the beautiful animals and trees in the hedge maze, singing and whistling with the birds. They chirped in appreciation each time, bringing you flowers in return.

Your closest friend was Herb cookie, though your seemingly overprotective friend, Raspberry, was climbing your liking list very fast. Your half blonde, half blue hair was flowing in the wind as you opened your window to set Herb's plant outside. He was feeling a bit down due to his break up with Sparkling. Vampire was comforting him in the room over, Herb's quiet sniffles echoing across the empty house.

You sighed heavily, swishing your long skirt across the floor. You were decently Acquainted with Eclair, who had inspired your new fashion sense. Long, floor length pleated skirts with a hidden corset, puffy tucked in overshirt. Once in a while you'd throw in a cape, petticoat or shaw, like today.

You had on a beautiful white and blue themed skirt with small blue poppies on it. Your dress shirt was white, the buttons a light blue, the shoulders and sleeves had swirly dark blue flowers. And then clipped to your neck, a blue oval shaped jewel on a choker. Your see-through blue cape attached to it and tracked down to connect to two small ringlets on your fingers. The fabric breathed with you, your movements fluid as you hummed and watered the plants.

A small squirrel hopped onto the window's opening. You smiled and whistled lightly, watching as it sniffed at your purple petunias. Then suddenly a hand reached out from nowhere seemingly, the squirrel running up the hand and arm. You looked up through your long eyelashes, surprised when you saw a white haired man with a green hat. He had sparkling eyes and a subtle smile.

You'd been so focused on the little critter that you hadn't noticed his very Presence. "Is that your little buddy?" You asked softly, wigging your finger under the squirrel's chin. It closed it's eyes and opened its mouth slightly, tail twitching in appreciation.

"Yes. He seems to like you," the man's soft voice input. He sounded graceful and calm. Such a lovely voice. You smiled and set your watering pot down on the table next to you, folding your arms onto the window seal and smiling as you looked up at the fluffy haired stranger. "What happens to be your name?"

"I'm Clover," he smiled and curtsied after announcing himself, allowing the squirrel to hop back onto the wood of the window's opening. It scurried behind your arms and peeked it's nose out, shuffling into your warmth as you smiled. "I'm Y/N." You prayed he didn't know you. Most did know you and went ballistic or turned creepy, almost obsessive in a way. He only folded his arm over his chest and bowed. "It's a pleasure to meet Pure Vanilla's daughter. M'lady, you are just as extravagant as you are described."

"You're too sweet, sir." You giggled and shook your head, sighing again. "I'm merely a young girl with an adoration for plants. I'm sure whatever abilities you harbor would be better than mine." Clover's eyes twinkled as studied your face. "I doubt it, Y/N. You seem to be divine as your father from what I've heard. If anything, would you mind telling me the stories of your adventures sometime?"

"That depends. How long are you staying town?"

"My original plans were to stay for a week. However, I may extend my time if it means I'm to spend more of my days with you."

"You're too sweet, Clover. But... Hmm... Perhaps come back around one p.m tomorrow? We can take a picnic kit and go to the forest. Perhaps I'll show some of my skills."

"I would enjoy that, Y/N."

Smiling, you opened your arms, allowing the squirrel to hop onto Clover's shoulder. "Make sure to bring your friend," you chided, slowly closing the window as he bowed again and turned away. When he was out of sight, you slowly slid down against the wall. A blush betrayed your manually controlled breathing, you eyes twinkling. Father always told me I'd find a beautiful man one day. I hope this is the man.