yandere types ig?? (long af)

This was inspired by HalacG's amazing rap cypher of yanderes. I used her lyrics for this, so thank you for an amazing song bro! Go check her out plspls

Licorice Cookie- delusional, isolating.

I want you in my Tsukuyomi

Licorice isnt one for daydreaming- until it comes to you. An eternal tsukuyomi with you? He'd have a fucking cow. How did you both even meet? In a shop. You'd been going through a new book on potions when he saw you. And holy fuck, he had feelings at first glance. Perfect jawline, decent height, glowing eyes. He couldn't resist.

I could show you all the things you want and need
Just get to know me

Now, that didnt mean at all that Licorice could speak to you. You seemed like a loner, moving away from a table the moment someone you joined you. But he had to try somehow. So, he crept up into the chair in the corner near you, struggling to find a topic to speak about. Cold and shaky hands slowly opened his own book and then he coughed out a 'I like potions, too.'

Your eyes glanced up and you nodded, immediately excusing yourself and heading for the cashier. Fuck, they dont even want to talk to me! Fuck, fuck, fuck..

If you think you have a better friend,
You'd better show me.

You did have some friends that Licorice soon learned of. Crunchy Chip cookie appeared to be the closes to you. You would drink, read, jog, practice, game, and even sleep together. Same bed, same sheets, same everything. Luckily it never went past sleeping and sometimes spooning.

But Crunchy Chip wasn't nearly as good as Licorice, or so he thought. Licorice was a mage for crying out loud! And to think you valued him more? Well, he wasn't priving to be anything more than an obstacle now. He'd just have to give you more time maybe? No. Your time to prove how good of a friend you had was enough. Licorice wasnt impressed.

'Cause I'mma kidnap, paddy whack, steal a dog's bone

Crunchy Chip cookie sat, still unconscious in his chair. Tied, gagged, completely defensless. After a surprise ambush in the mountains, a group of licorice servants carried the nuisance of a man back to Dark Enchantress' lair.

Tossing a bone to the wolves, Licorice chuckled darkly as they howled at their master. Oh, what a poor, poor fate would become of these four.

Don't worry 'bout thе shrine in my room
I want you all for myself...

It'd taken you a single week to find someone new. Clotted Cream, the typical flirt, had you dancing with him every night. You'd fall asleep in his cape, his hands playing with your hair as you slept. It hurt deep inside. Jealousy, filled with a burning rage. Licorice didn't want to share you. No, no. You would be his.

Slowly lowering his camera, Licorice swallowed. He wanted to keep you in his room- but the photos strung on the wall... Oh, you wouldn't mind, right? After all, they were of you! Your lookd were that of an angel towards Licorice, and he made his own little wall shrine to prove it.

Every hair upon your hеad is safe with me
As are your secrets
I would swallow the key by all means..

You'd been accustomed to people leaving you recently. Crunchy Chip hadn't sent a letter in a month and Clotted Cream hasn't returned from his republic. Your loneliness hit a new level when suddenly even your roommate left for some 'adventure.' You missed Caramel Arrow, but whatever...