(2)Crunchy Chip x M! Reader

Btw Wattpad pulled a fuckery on me again and the first chapter's extension wasnt full published. It is now, thakfully, so you can go back and recap if you'd like.

××××××

You awoke earlier than normal, happy that the room you'd been swapped to was much nicer than the original. Your satin red robe was placed on you by your servant, a gift of the trading team. She would flush everytime she saw you, eyes darting down to your originally uncovered nether regions before the robe had been placed on.

You sippes your tea, the cool breeze of the outside air enough to cool you down. Your book, "Of Kings and Queens" was open, though only read a bit as you quickly became bored. High society wasn't exactly your cup of tea. You preferred the middle class. Their work ethic was excellent and they were primarily thankful for their items.

When Hida (the servant girl) reappeared with your maroon silk suit, you quickly changed and lazy exited the room. The guards outside were appalled, your mask still sitting comfortably on your face. Despite your acknowledgement of being a prince, you didn't care for of the publicity.

A young man looked down the hall at you, the crown on his head enough to recognize his status. Dark Choco, the prince. He walked towards you, eyes shining, giving away his stoic facade. "Prince Y/N L/N of Wol, I am Prince Dark Choco of the Cacao kingdom. A pleasure to meet you. I heard you are highly skilled at magic." He extended his hand towards you, a grin tugging at his lips.

You shook his hand, firm but lacking purpose. "That I am, young prince. I specialize in weather control, primarily." He nodded, clasping his hands behind his back. "Is that why they call you 'The Weather's Might?' That nickname had been bestowed upon you after you saved the island kingdom from being bustled away in a storm. It'd taken countless days of rest afterwards, as the energy of it had flown out in great mass. The hurricane had dissappeared into a magic dust, sea calming and the clouds shifting into a normal white.

Your eyes glowed behind the mask. He had done some research, or more than likely, was a fan. "Your reputation of intelligence was nowhere near complimentary. I enjoy your prescence and ability of research, young lord." Dark Choco's jaw nearly dropped, his head snapping to the side as you whisked away. Regardless of whether or not he was a fan, he couldn't disclose if he had done research or not
Etiquette required all minor assumptions to be let go.

Even though a flash of hurt met his eyes, you didn't care to apologize. He definitely admired you, but he needed to know who you were first and foremost before discussing your talents. As the saying goes "Known, but not known enough."

As you went towards the throne room, you encountered the head of the trading team, Countess Jubielle. Her kimono was beautifully blowing in the slight breeze, a light blue with purple and pink dimmed flower patterns.

"Is today going to go well?" She asked, fanning herswlf with a matching Japanese styled fan. You nodded, confident laced in your voice as you spoke. "There isn't but yet a reason to turn us down. He's the title of a fool if he does."

She nodded in acceptance, solemly walking away, her fragrange lingering albeit her graceful, soft, yet hurried steps. You turned away from the smell of lilies, catching sight of Crunchy Chip making a beeline for you.

"Your highness! I request an audience in your chambers!" He barked out, standing at attention despite your slumped posture. You waved him off, nodding. "Alright. Await for me, I need to speak with a viscount." He grinned and saluted you, speeding off towards your bedroom.

You quickly made haste towards the guest bedrooms. The viscount and his wife were lounging under a portrait of Cacao. His own father, Bitter Choco, was sat beside him. A younger, more youthful king was shown in the painting, making a smile tug at your lips.

"Viscount Lander, Viscountess Ixxa," you started. Both stood up immediately, bowing as you straightened your own posture. "Please scout out some of the local traders I've dealt with. Use my status if needed, and bring them here for leverage." Both agreed immediately, allowing you to dismiss yourself with ease.

As you entered the grand room that was now your own, you spotted the wolf man sititng at your table, his hands lightly rolling over the wood. "It's very clean, isnt it? For redwood, I mean." He jumped, looking up as you slowly approached the table.

"I- yes, it is! It is, haha," he shifted in response, suddenly a bit less full of himself. Wa she nervous because he did something that would affect you? Shrugging it off for the moment being, you sat down across from him, straightening your cuffs.

"Well? I'm certain you didn't call me here for a small chit-chat, yes?" He swallowed thickly, eyes glistening with anxiety. "U-uhm... Well, I've been... wanting to return to Wol for a while now. And I'll need permission from an upper rank, but- Wol isn't usually the type to y'know, take time off for interviews.... So I thought maybe, you'd uh- transfer me over- to my old rank."

You blinked, resting your head on your hand and leaning into the arm supporting you. "Hmm... What's the reason of return? And is it an offical ranking, or are you planning on not fulfiling your duties?"

"Its permanent!" He yelped with haste, eyes growing wide as you chuckled. "How about this? You help me soothe Cacao into a deal with our nation, I'll give you a lifetime border pass." Crunchy Chip's eyes glowed and he nodded enthusiastically.