🍋 Date [Tea Knight 2]

Though you awoke knowing you lost your game, you didn't feel embarrassed. The day eased on as normal, you and Tea Knight walking around the city and observing it. Your mask and helmet were secured now, veiling anything but your hair coming from underneath the helmet and your eyes.

You only had to use your katana once to stop a kid from getting trampled by a carriage. You'd reached out, the sword still inside the sheath. Hooking it across the kid's torso snd gripping the other end, you'd pulled him to safety. He's cried and bowed thanks, his cute pancake themed onesie contributing to his innocence.

Tea Knight was doing his usual thing, whittling a piece of wood whilst silently patrolling. When finally the day ended, he smiled and stretched as you dipped into the hotel. "Oh yeah," he stopped you as you opened the door to your room. "The guy will be waiting for you at Casla Square tomorrow around 9 p.m. Dont be late."

You shrugged and entered, setting your armor on the stand and shuffling into bed. You fell into a deep sleep until a knock awoke you. Groaning, you crawled out of bed, eyes shocked when you saw a teary eyed Tea. His eyes were red, cheeks tear stained.

"Y/N- I- I lied about-"

"The guy? If it's a girl, I don't care."

His frown suddenly shifted to a smile as he nodded, swallowing thickly. "Hey, we can have some tea if it'll help your conscience."

His dim eyes didn't light up as he shook his head, slowly lumbering back to his room. He felt so guilty. How would you react to him showing up on the date? Would you stare in disgust? Disbelief? Humor? He could only imagine your laugh and stark comments.

You weren't a very serious person despite your high danger level, even using humor to get things out of people you were investigating. It was part of your charm. Though sometimes it hurt, hurt like absolute hell.

"I wouldn't ever date him! He's so fucking old!"

"C'mon man, you ain't no dilf."

"That's bullshit- you really can't get bitches, huh?"

Those comments stuck with him despite the clear tone of your voice that portrayed itself as a joke. Were you really not into him? The meek tear that slipped down his cheek as he lay in bed only fed into the insecurity of a rejection.

And across the hall, you were panting out his name like a bitch in heat. Your fingers were curled deep inside your cunt, eyes rolled back as your hips bucked. You wanted to feel that sly tongue of your superior deep within you. His large hands cupping your breasts, roughly using you like a slut.

Your high-pitched whine fed into a brisk moan of your commander's name as you orgasmed. Your body tightened and ripped into a pure bliss of pleasure. Only after your head cleared from the cloud nine experience did you pull away from your hand, sniffling with a groan. All this pining was bullshit. There was no way he wanted anything to do with some youngblood like you.

The next morning you found yourself suited up in armor, patrolling in the misty air by your partner. He was a bit on edge and grumpy this morning compared to his typical cool posture. You found yourself a bit bored with his lack of socializing, quickly letting your mind wander to your home.

You missed your dog, really. He was a poundcake with little orange jellies on his head and ear tips. You did everything with him until your job took priority. Thankfully he was still with your good friend, Latte. You would have entrusted Almond with Yippers (your dog), but he was your ex and that'd be a bit awkward. Speaking of exes, all of yours were dilfs.

Almond? Ex.

Dark Cacao? Ex.

Pure Vanilla? Ex.

Roguefort? Ex.