一1章

Liberation✔︎

↳ ❝Someday or later, We will get separated from each other

↳ ❝Someday or later, We will get separated from each other.❞

___________

EYES OF TERROR, And regret was the only thing, she can feel right now as she stood and fight to save the entire crew that got vanish on the thin air, by one member of the warlord of the sea.

The tears rolling down her cheeks, seeing this time, Sanji and zoro was finally got vanish, why can't she do anything to stop the war lord? His devil fruit is far more stronger than she thought it would be. She got strike away from an sudden attack leaving her, laying on the broken ground. Not even giving up to stand on her feet.

She run, and run reaching her track to get after Nami, seeing her had terror look when the warlord teleported infront of her, The orange haired-woman gaze at the captain with a helpless look. Everyone got strike by his palm with a handprint paw of a polar bear.

(Y/n), was beat up and heavily breathing trying her best earlier to defeat all the member of marine government, in order to save her friends, she saw from the corner of her eyes, that this time the warlord was getting closer, and closer to Robin, making her back away for every step he took.

"Stop....stop...stop.." With a trembling body, and crack voice. The tears stream down nonstop when she finally burst out.

"CUT IT OUT ALREADY!"

As she run again to reach for where her beloved friend stood, the two of them lean there hands as if like referring for each other's trust and relationship. Everything turn slow motion for her seeing the corner of Robin's eyes had a slight of tears.

"ROOOOOBIN!"

"(Y/n)!"

*Woosh*

Too late, She vanish on the thin air swiftly just by one strike of his palm.

The captain of the crew, cried hysterically while laying all fours on the ground savouring the amount of pain she receives, watching her entire crew got separated from her as she mumble some bobble words blaming her entire existants for one mistake of her.

The large man with over all 6.89 meter tall towering the young woman infront of him crying herself out bumping her head on the ground repeatedly.

"You will never...ever going to see them again....Monkey D. (Y/n)..."

She gaze at the man with a blazing hatred eyes, while tears are everywhere on her face, clenching her fist shut she wanted to kill him with her bare hands without regrets.