一14章

Liberation✔️

Chapter Title

Chapter Title

"Someone who's strong than me."

IT WAS LIKE, Yesterday when you came on this world and now Zoro will always accompany you whenever you go.

He reassure to always protect you from his words, and all you have to do right now is wait for your crew's arrival you actually miss everyone including Nami and Robin.

You rest on top of the tree's while zoro did the same taking a nap as usual since he always love doing that and this place gave him enough inner peace in sleep.

However, when zoro arrives you change for a bit of a time you always talk to zoro alone and spend time to him of course the rest of the sorcerer's understand that but it's been three days and you only talk to zoro nothing else.

"After what happen to exchange event last year. I miss spending time with Mugi-chan." Nobara said as she rest herself on Megumi's lap for the past hours all they did is train and its making them exhausted.

Gojo didn't gave them a mission for three days so they're sitting here in boredom.

"I just wish we can go closer." Yuji sighed and pout while resting his back on the wall.

Megumi just stare on top of the tree seeing you smile while talking to zoro even tho the man is sleeping. He sighed and close his eyes shut wanting to confront his classmates behaviour.

"You two need to stop whining. Mugi-chan is almost near to her home..." The dark blue haired talk as the two of his classmates stare at him.

"We need to face the reality she will comeback soon to her own world.." He continued which made their eyes sadden.

The three of them released a heavy sighed its not that they don't want her to go home. Its like without Y/n's presence they don't feel any joy anymore.

You build they a joyful feeling on the inside seeing you bright smile lightens their life easily.

"Do you guys want her to stay?" Someone blurted on their side which made them got startled but soon they realize it was only Gojo who step in while staring at the tree for where Zoro and Y/n locates.