一9章

Liberation

❝I Need to train and i promise my crew and i will be together again

❝I Need to train and i promise my crew and i will be together again...❞

IT NEVER, Lasted the possession of hers to become more serious to the fact that the straw hats crew need to be stronger one after another for the following years, she finally made out something for her own plan.

She drew a fake tattoo on the other side of her arm that read as 3D and has the cross out while the following word was 2Y. It was her message to her crew. The straw hat girl begged Gojo to deliver the messages of her to the other world, guaranteed the necessary result since she can't escape this world unless she prove something.

Gojo drew something on the ground like a circle of possession to technique to deliver the picture of her on their very own world, and the six eyes volunteer to send it to Morgan the article creator in the world of one piece.

At first he manage to get there as people on this world exactly weird as he expected, since in their world some like countries here are called islands rather than a specific one. Many people look very neat and casual to his own eyes.

When Gojo saw a journalist that caught his attention there from the other side he immediately approach a girl writing something on his notebook, for as he remember this island is called Sabaody Archipelago is where Y/n and her crew got separated.

"Miss are you a journalist here?" Gojo said with a very well manner apperamce at first. The journalist weirded him out but she shake it off and just talk to him.

"Yes, I was finish writing something about an article..Do you need something?"

"Oh yeah, can we just make it a secret she ask me to spread it around the world but as for me. Just spread the message for her crew and don't ask where she might be.." Gojo said and handed some photo of the message she wanted to spread.

However, the journalist eyes got widen when she saw the familiar straw hat, the legendary rookie being part of the worst generation.

"Mugiwara no Y/n? We've been wondering where she is after what happen to Portgas D. Ace-"

"Ace?" Gojo said recalling the certain someone but he remember a boy wearing an orange hat that Y/n introduced to them.

"Yes, their siblings apparently Senguko The fleet admiral revealed their identities on the paramount war...since ace cried himself out and begged to see his sister one last time...It was his execution like what happen to his father on longue town and the white beard pirates came to save him but they failed.."