一11章

Liberation

Chapter Title:

Chapter Title:

January 2019 [ One year later Monkey D. y/n become more stronger .]

IT WAS LIKE, Yesterday when the day you left tokyo, making sure to master all the haki ability and your devil fruit power. Ever since you came here a lot of changes on this world went more vulnerable for Gojo.

He made sure that the higher ups won't even had the chance to took advantage on you.

The only choices Gojo have was to separate you from them as well as sukuna so there for he prepare an oversea training for you, after expecting some calculation from the king of curses but honestly the student's of jujutsu tech have already miss the typical beautiful sunshine that always bring smile to them.

Yuji got exposed being alive on the exchange event, but you never partcipated on the sister school event as shoko took care of you health after you pass out facing the king of curses.

You do realize that sukuna had some potential to use you in a certain way but after the exchange event attack.

Curses disappear out of nowhere it was like the calm before the storm but they do feel like some of them are hiding in the dark waiting for a certain point to make a move surprisingly not killing or attacking many humans which bother The strongest himself.

There's no way that curses will stop killing humans without any further reason.

"I know, things are getting suspicious so i'm aware.." Gojo said as he sip on a can of soda talking someone on the phone.

Which is Shoko Ieri.

"So you're keeping an eye on Monkey D. Y/n? for what reason may i ask?" Shoko said smoking some cigarette while talking on the phone she was inside the infirmary of tokyo high.

While Gojo was oversea.

"Is just my intuition....Y/n-chan is mysterious and i wanna know something..." He said as he stared at the woman on the other side eating on her food happily.

"Just get to the point Gojo." Shoko said in annoyance.

"Y/n-chan is stronger than i think..And what Yuji said made me confuse.."