一10章

Liberation✅

Chapter Title:

Chapter Title:

October [The mc Began training and the release of Conqueror's haki.]

REGARDLESS, of having a broken heart after hearing the death of your elder brother Ace, you become a lot strong after many people that care for you here motivates you to move forward. Gojo was the one that promise to teach you about those haki's in your present world.

Even though The white haired man proclaims that you needed to learn how to use your curse energy and curse technique as well furthermore Megumi said he saw that in you.

However, Nobara and Megumi wanted to spend more time to you since you've spent weeks with the six eyes subsequently Gojo was the one responsible for your trainings.

So when you're busy eating food on the table that has mountains of meat since Gojo order that reward for your hardwork trainings.

The ginger haired woman was the first one to sat besides you as she hug you."Hey! Mugi-chaan! It's our freetime for the day how about you and i went shopping!" her eyes sparkles while the the boy stood on the side gave her a unpleasant look.

"Mugi-chan?" Gojo said as he tilt his head on the side when nobara calls you that nickname.

"She's way older than you, Kugisaki." Megumi said in a bored tone.

"Well it's just a short nickname for Mugiwara (Straw hat.) That's how the others call her right? So i came up with great nickname for her more.." Nobara said raising her pointer finger while she grin at them perhaps the ginger haired woman wants them to think that she' smart when it comes on giving others some nicknames.

Gojo smile and rest his chin on the palm on his hand watching his student as well as you."Well that's a good nickname.."

"See?! Even sensei agree?" Nobara said having a shining aura since that boost her ego somehow. Which made the the male classmate of her just sighed.

"Ehh? You guys gave me a lot of nicknames but i don't mind.." You said as your feast on your food making sure to ate the meat slowly.

"Then i shall call Y/n-san as Mugi-chan for her cuteness." Nobara said with a bright smile which made you slight giggled by that however the dark haired blue boy was the opposite, he just roll his eyes but secretly listens anyway.

"Yah! Then i shall be the only one will call her as Y/n-chan...You guys stay out of it." Gojo said as he swing his hands on the side like he did when the white haired man explain Yuji itadori while he needed to be excuted.