一13章

Liberation

Chapter Title:

Chapter Title:

A glimpse of Monkey D. Y/n's past and the unforgettable history.

MARINES, They're part of the world government that promise to bring peace and justice to citizens againts some pirates. A navy vice admiral name Monkey D. Garp was having a deep thought after hearing rumors that his granddaughter was out somewhere on the other universe.

He remember what happen in the past when he get to carried a young infant Y/n as precisely a gift to him from heaven, when the time he saw her grand-daughter gave him hopes for a better future.

Your mother was not from their universe, Dragon save the girl and build a strong relationship to her and ended up having a child but she still wish to go back to her own world that making her miss the world of sorcery.

Garp wanted to see his only grand-daughter so he traveled all the way there and made sure to ask dragon a bit information for his wife, but when he get there. He already saw her gave birth holding the child in her arms.

He sighed and just sat down on a wooden chair as she ordered everyone to leave them alone.

She look pale and unhealthy, without dragon's presence on her side the sorceress become less strong.

"Are you? Violet Zenin?"

"Garp-san is good to finally meet you." She said in a very weak voice, the old man got a bit shock when she slowly held the child for him to take.

Garp didn't hesitate and just carry the child on his arm.

"I don't know the child's gender. I didn't check it...I have one wish for you garp-san.." Violet said as she look outside the window knowing what fate the child might face in the near future.

"Take the child to the new world. I saw that my child dont have any curse energy..It was a disgrace for the zenin clan to have a child that cant see curse or dont have a curse energy...But since dragon is from the clan of D....I'm sure that my child has a long future on another world...so please take care of my child...No one shall know i have a child...." Violet said while holding her mouth to cough to only see her hand have blood.