一17章

Liberation✓

Chapter title:

Chapter title:

"Y/n's dangerous ability and the untold truth of history."

HE COULD NOT, Catch up to the fast movements of your attack everytime your hands stretch one another, there's a reason for a strong impact and elastic overall transformation of your strength.

Gojo Satoru could not tell what kind of ability you succeed just to perform this kind of appearance and attack.

He don't have any knowledge regardless what's the awaken power of a devil fruit.

But far more realistic for the information that he had heard from you.

Devil fruit awaken powers dominates everything like their surroundings.

When you face Doflamingo before you even went to sabaody things got more different than before,you told him exactly how the warlord explain what it look likes for awaken ability.

Like Doflamingo's devil fruits is string he can make everything turn into a string like the wall, stone or ground which he desire for.

So apparently Gojo was looking the same as yours but as far as he can see.

This is not your awaken ability yet.

Gear 4th:Elastic-woman

When you transform things got more interesting for him, your have dark eye shadow under it, and you become more slender and much more faster.

There's a smoke that surrounds you everytime you realease a diabolic attack against him.

It was his choice to see your true power his desire to help you got more stronger even if you are here, regardless he want you to catch up on their world.

Gomu Gomu No Elephant Gun

As gigantic arm got him wounded for the first time in his life.

Gojo have blood drips on his forehead result to see the injured you cause to him, he flew back and made sure he lands gracefully. He touch his forehead and was confirm that blood drips on him. Your attack made him dizzy and weak as he tried to remain standing as he kept his posture so you won't get worried about him.

But he lose balance as he fell on the ground.

Damn it.