一6章

Liberation✔︎

↳ ❝That's rare you don't belong here tho but why do you have those?❞

THOSE WORDS, You said about him made the sorcerer wonder how much you've been wanting to come back on your own world. He don't actually want to become selfish but Gojo will probably hate the fact, that you will leaving them too soon.

But good thing he had this power that can open up every universe called the blue portal. The strongest wanted to assist you back as much as possible as you pleaded for him. Actually hearing about your stories on your family made him happy, how you become so open up with him.

Two brothers, that's what you told about him. The one being a second division commander of whitebeard pirates and the other one dying at a young age. He kind a felt sad about how you never met your parents while your grandfather and dadan was the one took care of you.

"Gojo-san!" He got taken back from his deep thoughts when the sorcerer heard your shrill voice seeing Nobara and Megumi was beside you.

"Oh? Y/n-chan? Did you finish training with them?" Gojo smiled sweetly to the cute young woman eating some dango on her hands that maybe nobara bought for her.

"Yes! Sensei she become much more powerful and believe it or not i saw a curse energy on her...." Megumi admitted pointing at you.

Gojo gasped for that information giving you a shock expression but the woman he's staring at. Was busy feasting a dango.

"Really? Well that's odd. Y/n-chan doesn't belong to our world tho."

He furrowed his eyebrow thinking about something that's possible for you to have a curse energy.

It's either you're from here.

Or one of you parents belong here.

"Uhmm......Y/n-chan?"

"Yes?"

"You said you never knew your parents right?"

"Yeah. But grandpa said that my father is a leader of The Revolutionary Army."

"How about your mom?"

"I don't know."

You said innocently finishing the delicious dango on your hand while the man standing infront of you had some calculation on his mind that can mind blow someone.

"I see. Well let's forget about that for awhile and you guys should have lunch."

"hell yeah. I'm so hungry!" Nobara.

"Don't make me pay this time." Megumi.

"I want meat. Thousands of meat!" You mumbled softly with a pout which made the teacher chuckled and grabbed your wrist.

"I'll treat you with lots of meats so come with me Y/n-chan..." He said and carried you in bridal style stealing you away from the two students.

"OI! SENSEI YOU BASTARD WE'RE THE ONES WILL TREAT Y/N!"

"OLD MAN! GIVE HER BACK!"

Gojo only laughed to himself as his two angry students chase after the two of you, while you yawn and buried your face on his chest taking a quick nap.

And with that Gojo's face exploded with smoke just by seeing your cute sleeping form.

▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱

"So you said that ace was the only brother you had left?" Gojo said watching feast those hundreds of meats literally filling up the entire table, he did this so he can have a proper way of talking to you.

"Yes. I have his vivre card here so i will always know wheter he's okay or not." You admitted havibg a huge smile on your lips remembering back on arabasta.

Flashback [Location: Arabasta Island.]

"What's this nii-chan?" You said looking at a piece of paper that ace handed you while having a smile on his lips.

This is the last day you spent time with your brother on the adventure after hearing that he had a mission to take care off. He's on hunt for a pirate name Blackbeard to punish.

You had no worries for ace since he's incredibly strong and powerful.

"It's a vivre card. Try to make float on your hand.."

He said as you demonstrate what he had said and saw the paper was moving for where your brother's direction was, making your eyes sparkle for that amazing part.

"The paper is aiming towards me, Vivre card represent's the owners life so try to not lost this. This thing will make us meet again.."

You smiled brightly at that knowing that someday you and your brother will reunited.

End of flashback

You didn't realize you got been zone out just by remembering Ace words making the sorcerer gave you a weird look but you only smile one more time making him felt like an arrow just stab his heart cause by cupid.

How come your smile is so bright than it can make a man's heart flatter.

But he wanted to make sure to look at some information that involves somehow why you had a curse energy. Because not everyone was born to have those kind of ability.

Unless.

You are really a sorcerer.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I'm sorry if this chapter was too short i'll try my best to update more.