一4章

Liberation✔︎

↳ ❝You shall receive pain for underestimating me only because of my body

↳ ❝You shall receive pain for underestimating me only because of my body..❞

WARNING: Spoiler for Fish-man island arc where luffy manage to master all the haki. Observation haki, Armanent haki, and Conqueror Haki i'll change something for the op story since she got here in jjk. I'm sorry oda.

-♡︎-

VERY INTRIGUING, and dangerous that's the best description he could give while staring at this young woman the steam coming out of her body, making gojo think that this is true power or more.

Pinkish color of multiple heat was every part of her body that's where maybe all the steam was coming out it's like a iron of weapon being wield.

He stood there letting you take care of this special grade curse, the confidence flowing out of your body made him took interest on you more.

He couldn't sense any fear from you.

All he heard from you was gear second, so it has many number of strength depends how you used them.

But instead of getting feared the curse only laugh knowing for him that's no big deal, perhaps he's mocking her slim body.

"You really think kid you can defeat me with the type of body. You're just a squirt.."

"huh? Don't underestimate me. Stupid volcano head..."

You said with a visible irk mark on the side of your temples, people have known you for being childish and funny but when it comes on battle.

You don't show any mercy to your opponent.

Gumo-gumo no- JET PISTOL

That's when he lost all his arrogance when the fast stretch arms of yours directly hit his jaw, with an incredible impact making him flew away with just one hit. Gojo really had open mouth just witnessing you do that so fast, you don't need curse energy to exorcise this curse, those deadly attack was enough.

He chuckled for that before walking his feet closer to you to tap your shoulder.

"Y/n-chan. I don't need you to fight him just watch me do it."

You held back the gear so your body will return to it's normal self, you gave him a raised eyebrow before tilting your head to him, perhaps you're looking forward to fought someone here.