一7章

Liberation✔︎

↳ ❝She might be a little too hard to handle but please take care of her

↳ ❝She might be a little too hard to handle but please take care of her...❞

IT WAS, Another of you focusing on training in order to master your haki and ability, you're thankful that somehow gojo was here trying to help you get more stronger as living pirate.

You always said to yourself that you needed to get back home, just to fulfill your promise to shanks and the day you will meet your crew once again.

You even join the the students of gojo just keep an eye on them when they're fighting a special grade curse, you got used to help people even in their needs, but gojo's words always float on your mind.

'When it comes on training don't help my students they had ways to finish off a curse got it?'

You roll your eyes by that, you can't just simply stand here and watch them got killed by this ugly looking curse with 10feet tall, well you've seen taller ones more on your own world.

The warlords, or even the admirals nore the giants.

"should i help them?" You whisper to yourself as you let your chin rest on the palm of your hand, with a small pout.

Megumi was struggling to heal himself. Meanwhile Nobara got grabbed by the giant curse opening it's wide mouth ready to ate the poor ginger haired-girl, which made Kugisaki Nobara scream on top of her lungs, this is not the dumb ways he wanted to die.

You had enough and clench your jaw.

As if, gojo can do anything if i help them he was always the one wagging his tails to me anyway. You were about to stretch your arm to punch the curse but a fire just blasted the curse aways making you tilt your head in confusion.

I told megumi not to use his shikigami reckless without my warns.

To be exact surprise the curse got exorcise easily just by one blow, now hang out a minute. Megumi's fire ain't orange it's an actual blue.

HANG ON.

"you guys okay? That's a weird ass creatures. I've seen giants on drum island before fighting each other on a competition...but that one looks so gross..." A male voice spoken from behind.

IT'S familiar.

"Wait who are you?" Nobara said carrying megumi on her side staring at the man infront of them.

IT CAN'T BE.

You slowly turn around and your purpils really got wide, seeing a familiar raven haired-man with an orange hat and well defined abs, he was staring at the three students while holding his hat with a calm expression, the tattoo name on the left side of his arms made you finally realize.