一8章

Liberation✅

•Have you guys ever wondered what the mc look like? Well she looks like Nami but with black hair•

AWAKENING, As blood circulates on her body the tremendous thing she can focus right now was to maintain her observation haki, and ability to master her devil fruit. It's been a month since she got transported here.

Apparently, Gojo Satoru was keeping an eye on her making sure she got stronger, him learning something about the powers and ability on their world because Ace had left him some book to read , which satisfied him.

Her brother is far more caring than he imagine.

The more times pass, The beauty of Monkey D. (Y/n) Was appearing without her even knowing she become an eye candy for everyone in their world by his student's approval since she become more attractive.

Training are giving her more an athletic body, but since her digestion towards food doesn't affect her body because of her rubber ability, food never really bothers her to ate as much as she can.

Plus she was very desperate to train harder once she came back, Y/N made sure she will defeat those who sabotage the weak.

"Armanent!" You said as the dark color started to form on your arms changing its color,making it look shiny by the appearance for people to see. But it's hard as steel to offend an attack. You form a half and aim for fighting stance and punch the core of the rock underground as it create a massive crack on the ground.

Everyone was amazed to saw that it was like Armanent Haki was made to destroyed a thing.

"Times up! Very well...You did great Y/n-chaan!" Gojo said clapping his hands to compliment you, which made you jump up high and cheer for yourself.

"Oi! Y/n! We have food here!" Nobara yelled from the other side of the field which made your eyes started to form like a meat,and salivate to the aroma of the meat coming there.

"Meshiii!" You yelled and run swiftly like a speed of light whichmade Gojo got bump again, making him drop on the ground but the girl couldn't careless as she feast on her food.

The students feed her as usual making her ate like a child as she stuffs those food in her mouth, in just a second just by chewing it fastly. Gojo stood up on his feet and fix his clothes wiping the dirt out of his uniform.

Its good to see his students we're happy after giving them news that yuji was dead after sukuna rip his heart, Y/N was there to enlighten them and gave them a nevee ending smile.