一5章

Liberation✔︎

↳ ❝Yes i punch a celestial dragon and i never felt guilty about it

↳ ❝Yes i punch a celestial dragon and i never felt guilty about it..❞

[Y/n's main appearance on the up image. She's so cute and hot that's why gojo was trying to get on her pants.]

THOUGHTS OF, Thinking about the past where you got receive such protective brothers, at first they like to tease you being a crybaby for everytime you get yourself into troubles. You thought about them.

Just this once, Ace and Sabo was your elder brothers but the blonde boy died after his ship got blown by the navy's, perhaps they didn't saw the body but you and ace for sure knew that he died. This world was something else for you.

They saw the wanted poster of yours having 400million bounty, making their eyes widen for shock.

This people didn't know that being a pirate was a crime on your worlds, ao they're shock to know when you explained everything to them.

"400 million bounty?" The young woman with a blue haired ones chuckled scanning the wanted poster seeing your cute self was smiling on the photo showing your white teeth.

The upcoming exchange event was being held for the next week, so when the students saw the poster on your pockets, they got so shocked and informed in quickly on their mentor.

You didn't told anything much about your own world, so aren't aware of this sort things. This made Gojo curse onto himself the news spread like a disease immediately on jujutsu tech.

He got summoned here by the principals and the one holding the kyoto school.

"She's a threat this girl shall be executed!"

"Y/n-chan will never be a threat old man, don't judge her yet.."

Gojo said with a piss look on his face, he will defend you at all cost, this man refused to believe that you're a threat. He knew this will become big deals to higher ups.

"What do you think wanted posters are made for? It means that a person did a crime...and her bounty is higher than i expect it was.."

"Doesn't matter. She still not a threat. You don't have proof that she's a bad person.."

"Your excuses are nonsense. Clearly this poster was enough to prove that she's a bad person.."

He clenched his tighter than before, making his knuckles turn white. It anger him the most when this man keep getting on his way for Gojo's future plan for the next generation.