一2章

Liberation✔︎

↳ ❝I'm the captain of the straw hat pirates

↳ ❝I'm the captain of the straw hat pirates..❞

_________

THIS WALK, Is taking so long for you perhaps the way that blindfold weird man didn't even bother to walk along with you, he proceeded to casually walk on his own preparing to talk to his students.

Meanwhile, you on the other already look so frustrated your tongue was poking due for being thirsty as well as hunger, this dude promise to gave you food.

"Meshi...meshi...I'm hungry.." You pant while dramatically falling on the ground. The sound of impact made the sorcerer glance behind.

[Meshi: Food.]

Gojo click his tongue seeing you already pass out on the grass looking so pale, good thing he had some mochi on his pocket proceeding to walk closer to you as he bend down to hand over the food. The strong scent of food made your eyes went snap open and immediatly snatch the food away from his hand feasting it.

But it took you only seconds to finish it, your stomach still growl in hunger making you whimper.

"Still....hungry...*cries*" You dramatically said making the sorcerer had a chibi look on his face watching the young woman.

You're more childish than him no doubt.

"That's a ten pieces mochi...and yet you're still not full...what kind a stomach do you have?"

You literally ignore him as you proceeded to scanned around the place searching for food, you saw a gigantic bird made your eyes widen.

That's food.

"FOOD!" You yelled before gesturing your hand aiming to stretch it. Gojo had a weird look on his face but when he glance up, it made him choke on his breath the thing you saw was a bird.

Megumi's bird nue.

GOMU GOMU NO-

"HOLD UP! THAT AIN'T A FOOD!" He said before hugging your waist aiming to stop the young woman but too late her arms already stretch so long to catch the target.

By the time your hands already grab the side of the birds body, the creature look so shock both you and the sorcerer was sent flying directly on the bird's direction, Gojo screamed on top of his lungs hugging your waist tightly so he wouldn't fall.