一12章

Liberation✅

Ps: I personally love jewelry bonney's outfit since it suits our mc's flexibility so that's what the mc was wearing

NOTHING CHANGE, After one year even for the green haired man name roronoa zoro, the pirate hunter and the vice-captain of the straw hat pirates Y/n's right hand man.

Sabaody archipelago, is where they partially met after a year since they got separated on this island after encountering a warlord that almost ruined their lives and your message shock them so much, but ofcourse Sanji was the one provided for the plan to get to their captain.

So after meeting with the other rest of the crew a certain blonde man was keep holding on the arm's of a person who always get lost which name as Zoro.

"Oi? Moss-head? Don't you dare walk on your own...it's a headache to look for you.." Sanji said in annoyance but the said male just grit his teeth and rant back at him.

"Huh?! What are you saying love cook?!"

They're always arguing but still holds a strong friendship is because they got used like that not respecting one another and besides they're the wings of the future pirate king.

Zoro just scoff and follows the blonde man but the swordman mumbled something that he wanted to buy a fish on the fish market.

But since sanji was too mesmerized on women when he saw a beautiful girl selling some dango he immediately approach her with a heart shape eyes just to compliment the young woman.

Meanwhile Zoro got lost on his sight without him even knowing.

The rest of the straw hat crew was on the thousand sunny recreating a new plan just to come get their captain.

Nami their navigator was the one checking the map so far after silver's railegh gave them information about the portal near the new world under the fishman island.

"Have you think something so far nami?" Robin asked the navigator while the other straw hat crew form a circle just to listen to nami.

"It's hard to find the portal underwater clearly it connects to the new world but apparently....Raleigh-san said that we just need to follow the path near fishman island..Then the portal was there..." Nami said.

"I still can't believe that warlord save us." Franky said on the other hand making him sighed as well as the rest of the crew.