Characters

Are these characters descriptions spoilers? maybe idk if they totally are but if they are just take this as a spoiler alert.

A/N I added the pictures of the characters so yall can have a idea of what they look like, you can still interpret them in yalls own way the pictures are just for help and where my mind is at with them. yes I know they look weird ig I can say but the app I used was the best one I found that wasn't too anime like, it was the most realistic one out there, SO DONT BLAME ME FOR THERE LOOKS!! ok enjoy.

【Damian】
Nothing more than your average teen plays sports, is into video games that don't take too much energy, on occasion go to parties, his music taste is only band related like PATD or AX7. He now lives alone due to his parents being killed in a car crash, that moment made him shut himself to most people. But he still outgoing to his friends or people he's close with. Also is openly gay.
Height: 5'10
Hair:Long and Black
Eyes: Hazel Green
Appearance: Tends to dress in darker tones but not just black or gray. Has a somewhat toned body. People say he always looks mad or gots some problem.

 People say he always looks mad or gots some problem

【Dylan】
He is Damian's best friend since they were 5. He is you can almost say opposite of Damian, he play sports sure but isn't to hyped for them, he plays all type of video games from animal crossing to dark souls, and will try to convince Damian to go party with him the chance he gets so you can assume his music taste is everywhere. He usually a bright person you never really catch him in a dull mood. Honestly who knows what his taste is.
Height: 5'8
Hair: Light brown and just sorta neat but nappy
Eyes: Blue
Appearance: His style is never one thing it can be anywhere on the spectrum of colors and styles. He has a beginners workout body if that makes sense. Dude always has some type of smile on him.

【Luke】He is what most people think of as an outcast

【Luke】
He is what most people think of as an outcast. Honestly probably don't even notice this guy exist since he stays in a cabin in the middle of the woods and stays to that area. He don't do too much being away from it all he rather watch someone play a game than actually play it. He is a very serious person and will hardly show any other expression. Dude seriously need to go out and watch a movie or something.
Height: 6'1
Hair: Short and Brown
Eyes: Dark Brown
Appearance: Dude is seriously built like DAMN. He is either in something lumberjack like or in sweats and a sweater. Like it's said he is always serious you hardly catch a smile on him.