Epilogue

Damian's POV

~1 month later~
"You sure we should do this?" Dylan had asked me, "Yes if we are gonna be this big of a pack we need to leave this area, be in a more comfortable home" I told him, we walked out to the others and locked the door behind me. "Goodbye house" I said placing my hand on the door then walking away from the house and stood next to my pack.

"Y'all ready?" I asked them they all nodded and we took off started to run off into the forest through all the trees and past the lake all the memories here it's time for changes, changes for the better.

We made it to the river way farther out of the town where I found an empty house, a big house sorta like a mansion were we could stay at and not be messed with. "It's definitely an upgrade" Dylan said. "Wow already with the jokes" we both laughed and everybody walked in the house and started to set up getting ready for a new life. "Hey wait we need a pack name right?" Nico had said, "Like if someone notices us they should know us by a name" he had said he made a point. It took me a sec but I got it "The Saviors" I said something simple maybe sounds a little cliche or something but I doubt we'll be too noticed.

It was sunset the view from here was amazing. I started wondering if I could live up to alpha and the name I gave the pack. "I'll be back" I had said to Rae and Dylan who were in the living room barley finishing cleaning it. "Where you going?" Rae asked, "Just for a run get a scoop of the area be back soon" I opened the door and left.

~2 hours later~
"You aren't going anywhere" I grabbed the guys leg and snapped it. "Ah yes scream I love the sound of it" he keeps trying to crawl away desperate to live. "P-please I didn't do a-anything" he struggled to say, "I know but I don't care" I clawed at his face leaving a big claw mark.

"Gave out already you lasted the longest at least" I ripped his head off for safe keeping and started to walk back to "The Den".

Damian walks away his body stained in blood. Leaving the area covered with headless bodies, blood, torn tents. Damian turns and lets out a howl, a howl much darker than the others he let out before more deeper, more scarier, more evil.