Chapter 1

"We have a surprise for you" Edward says with a smile on his face as Bella looks confused

"What do you mean?" She asks raising her eyebrow as she looks around the room seeing the Cullens have smiles on their faces. Edward nods towards the door before Bella turns around with a gasp. "Brianna?"

Brie leans against the door "The one and only" she smiles as she steps forward the same time as Bella runs over to her and holds her tight.

"What the hell?! Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" Bella says as her and her cousin pull apart from each other.

"Well then that wouldn't be the point of a secret then would it? Brie smiles as her cousin pulls her into another hug. "Missed me that much, huh?" She jokes before pulling away from Bella and then walks up to Alice then Rosalie for a hug.

"Does Charlie know you are here?" Bella asks as she moves towards Edward who puts his arm around her shoulder.

"You still call Uncle Charlie by his name? What happened to calling him dad?" Brie says, as she puts her small reunion to a halt. Before Bella could speak "Yeah he knows I am in town. Had to speak to him first before coming here or I'd be homeless for a few weeks"

"Don't be silly, your family. You are welcome to stay here anytime" Esme says with a smile as Brie side hugs her.

"And thats why your my favourite vampire mom" Brie smiles as she plops herself down on the couch.

"Theres another?" Esme raises an eyebrow while Brie makes a face as if she was thinking about it. Esme takes a pillow from the other couch and throws it at her.

Brie puts her arms up in defence "Hey I am joking. What sort of welcome is this?"

Bella leaves Edwards side and sits herself down next to Brie. "So how comes you are here anyways?"

Brie makes an O with her mouth "Am I not allowed to visit my cousin, no?" Before she waits for Bella's response she puts the pillow from her lap to the seat next to her and stands up "Well this was short and sweet but I better go before missing the next flight out of here"

Bella grabs her wrist and pulls her back down next to her on the couch "You know thats not how I meant it. I am glad you are here Brie"

Brie smiles next to her "Aww I missed you too Bells. So this wasn't a wasted journey after all" Brie smiles at Edward who just laughs at the two of them.

Esme just shakes her head at the two "So Brianna. Are you hungry?"

"Starved" Brie stands up and follows Esme to the kitchen. Esme brings out some meat from the fridge and puts it down in front of Brie. She looks up "I hope that ain't human" she jokes as Esme laughs.

"No its veal. Your favourite from the last time I can remember"

Brie smiles at Esme "Have I told you are my favourite" she says holding onto Esme's hand.